GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rieger Front Lip + Splitter Installed! (w/Pics)

siagolf

Ready to race!
Hey All,

Got the Rieger Front Lip + Splitter installed last week, and decided to get my reflectors color matched as well. Initially the splitter was painted red to match the grill, but it didn't turn out the way I was thinking so I wrapped it in CF-vinyl instead.

Sorry for the poor quality pics...still haven't picked up a DSLR yet! As always, all comments, questions, feedback etc. welcome and greatly appreciated! Enjoy! :thumbsup:

And the burned out building in these pics was the end of a famous local restaurant...the fire occurred earlier this week... :(

And finally finished wrapping the door trims with the 3M Di-NOC Carbon Fiber material...here's what the center console + door looks like!

Last edited:

Mk6golfer

Ready to race!
Nice job with the carbon trim

MichaelLegaspi

Ready to race!
Looks awesome man! Really gives off that aggressive look of mk6's.

Wanna trade climate controls :D.

Carbon fiber is spot on too, pronounced but not to the point where its overdone and tacky.

roastpuff

Go Kart Champion
Hot, man, hot. GolfMkV is having a meet on Sunday, are you interested in showing up? BCIT Aerospace Campus parking at the airport, 2pm!

siagolf

Ready to race!
Thanks guys -- I appreciate it!

roastpuff -- I'll try to make it to the meet...I do have something planned for the morning but hopefully it'll be done by then.

Dash1

you sure have great taste on the reiger front lip ;) I've just posted my set on another thread =)

Have you considered getting the side skirts as well?

Loving the CF interior housing. are they from OSIR?

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
I love the microfiber in the door storage! Everyone should have at least one in their ride :D

I've got 2 in my glovebox, and one wrapped around my bottle of QD (ONR dilution) in the trunk :)