GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Suggestions Please

I know very little about performance upgrades. A guy in my area says he can get "the best prices" around. His partner has a sick GTI (here is a link: http://superiorautodesign.com/?p=117). He sent me a list of some things, can anyone tell me if these are good prices/worth doing? I have a 2010...
  2. A

Yellow Bulbs

I saw a GTI with yellow fogs....they looked sexy (car was black) I have a CSG gti, how will the yellow fogs look? I wanna do yellow fogs and yellow parking bulbs....I have PIAA xtreme white headlight bulbs If I don't do Vagcom or euro switch, how will yellow parking lights look with the white...
  3. A

Changing bulbs

I did not get the upgraded lights when I got my GTI because I planned to put them in after market. I bought PIAA xtreme white plus (for headlights) I want to change my DRLs: I bought sylvania H7 silver star. Also, I want to change my rear blinker to white (instead of amber) What does...
  4. A

Cheapest way to make my LEASE faster?

I leased my GTI, will probably end up buying it, but for now I don't want to do APR because of the cost and the fact that it is a lease. What does anyone reccomend to make it a little bit faster for a reasonable amount of money?
  5. A

Wrinkled leather....

In my GTI, I have leather and under the right thigh the leather has wrinkled since the first week I had it. I condition my leather as reccomended....any suggestions?
  6. A

Little Chip :(

I play golf, so I am constantly taking clubs out of my trunk and just noticed I have a little chip in the paint on the back bumper...any reccomendations?
  7. A

2010 GTI vs. BMW 328i

Anyone race a 328i?
  8. A

Nu Finish Cling

Anyone try this yet? Commercial is pretty catchy....
  9. A

Triptonic question

Tiptronic question I don't understand a few things about triptonic....I get putting the car into the +/- and then using paddles or shifter. However, if I'm in drive and then I click the paddle shifters, how does that work? It says off on the right paddle shifter, but doesnt work...the only way...
  10. A

Premium Gas

Only premium gas in the tank (GTI)? What are the pros and cons if I don't use it.
  11. A

Birthday!

Today is my birthday and my parents already told me they were getting me a GTI...we have ordered it and it was supposed to be in by the end of month (probably around the 26th- when I get my liscense). HOWEVER, my dad went into VW yesterday to "negociate" and I have a very strange feeling that...
  12. A

Cleaning your MKVI

Cleaning your GTI Anyone have good reccomendations for soaps, wax, etc? I have leather seats...what is good to keep them clean?
  13. A

NEW GTI OWNER!

I just bought a 2010 GTI 4 Door (carbon gray)....I joined golfmkv, but I guess my GTI is an MKVI and they told me to join here. Any questions I may have can be answered through this site? Is there any reason for me to hang around mkv?