GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

FS: Stock GTI Brake Pads.

Hey Guys, I am also selling my stock brake pads. The pads were taken off and replaced at about 15k for the stoptechs. They are in excellent condition, I am asking for $65.00 for both front and rear set. I am not keen on shipping so I would prefer a pick up. I'm located in the central...
  2. J

FS: Stock GTI Suspension front and back

Hey Guys, Selling my stock suspension. It was taken off of the car and replaced with the H&R cup kit at about 10,000 miles. I am asking for $200.00, but willing to accept reasonable offers. I am located in the Central Florida area and would ideally prefer a pick up. Feel free to PM or ask...
  3. J

FS: 2010 GTI stock exhaust

Hey Guys, Selling my stock 2010 GTI Exhaust. It was taken off of the car and replaced with the the magnaflow catback at about 15000 miles. Asking $80.00 for this pristine piece of German metal craft. I am located in the Central Florida area and would ideally prefer a pick up. Feel free to...
  4. J

FS: Central Florida Stock springs and Exhaust Pick up only.

Hey guys, Getting rid of some parts and wanted to see if anyone was interested in picking up my stock springs and my stock exhaust from my mk6 gti. Not sure what it normally goes for, but make a reasonable offer. I am not looking to ship at this time. :thumbup:
  5. J

Exact Fit brake lines?

Has any one installed these on a 2010 MK6 GTI? I am apprehensive to install them because the rear connection looks a little different. All the part numbers look accurate, but I wanted to get further feedback before proceeding with install. Any and all help would be appreciated! These are...
  6. J

How to resync VW Key fob MK6

Thought it might be a good idea to post this. I thought it might have a bad battery, but turns out in some cases just hitting the open button too much can cause it to un-sync. I called the VW dealership to see if they could offer any help. They suggested a new battery (CR2032) for $6, which...
  7. J

Alzor 620 Wheels...

I was looking at ECS's website and the Alzor 620s really caught my eye, the price was even more appealing. I havent really seen a pic of this style on a MK6 so i was wondering if anyone knew where I could source one? Also, I know nothing of Alzor. Are they reputable or just designer knocks...
  8. J

Why are so many GTIs being sold?

Maybe it's just me, but I've noticed a few more adds for parted out gtis and for sale cars. Wonder why the mass exodus all of a sudden...
  9. J

Alignment problems

Had my Cup kit installed about 2 months ago, absolutely love the feel of it. I was noticing a little bit more road noise from the tires so I decided to go and have an alignment done despite the car tracking correctly. The alignment indicated that everything was "in the green" and the steering...
  10. J

Pros / Cons Switching to light weight 17" wheel

Hey there guys, I am considering picking up a set of Enkei RPF1's in a 5 x 112 / 17 x 7.5. I am wondering what is the general concensus as to how it would handle over the larger 18's? Any advice or opinions would be greatly appreciated!
  11. J

Feeler: DG springs 2dr 2.5/TDI/GTI

FS: DG springs 2dr 2.5/TDI/GTI Just bought the H&R Touring Cup kit to go a bit lower and the DG springs will be coming off. Asking $190.00, would prefer a local pick up, but willing to work out some shipping options. Send me a PM if interested. I can post up some pics in about a week when I...
  12. J

Where to get best price on matte black 18" VB3 CSL?

Think I have finally fallen for a set of wheels. Now just to find a great price on them. Anyone have any ideas or advice?
  13. J

Konig Sport Coils or H&R Street Performance Coils?

Looking to the community for some help. Both coilover sets are around $1000.00, but I am not sure which one offers the most value for the money. Any ideas as to which one any of you guys would go with? http://www.awe-tuning.com/products/vw/mk6-g-j-2010/2-0t/mk6-handr-coilovers.html...
  14. J

Install or not to Install? That is the question!

I'm pretty sure that I am not the only one thinking this, but I am tossed as to if I should install my DG springs or sell and get something else like the HR Sport springs? I know that the labels are not made specifically for the GTI, but I like the drop and it seems like keeping a linear spring...
  15. J

Truly the King of Cosplay!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/donnad/king-of-cosplay mCEV4RASlC0
  16. J

DG Springs good for Auto-X?

Like the title says, would the DG springs be a good match for auto crossing? Is it common for a linear spring to be used when doing such activities? Should I have opted for something more along the lines of an H&R sport? Maybe some of our autocross veterns can school me on the their set up...
  17. J

H&R Sport or Eibach Pro Kit. Clarification?

Hey Guys, I am currently between the Eibach Pro Kit springs and the H&R Sport springs, here is my dillema. I am looking for a drop lower than the DG Springs, but something easy as a daily driver. I am trying to seperate fact from fiction, I was told that the Eibach pro-kit Springs on the MK6...
  18. J

Lowest price on VMR Wheels?

Anyone know which one of the vendors offers the lowest price on VMR wheels?
  19. J

Hub centric rings?

OK, can anyone help school me as to what these are and if we need them on the GTI when getting new wheels. Sorry, all research attempts are met with non-specific GTI information.
  20. J

Enkei RPF1 for the MK6?

I'm in the market for some light weight wheels and I really like the look of the Enkei RPF1 wheels. I visited tirerack and sometime back in November or Early Christmas and did a search based on vehicle type. At the time there were choices in both 18" and 17" diameters. I visited the site...