GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. donjuandl

little electric shock when touching door after HID fog install

hi, i just installed mu USP motorsport HID fog light kit. http://uspmotorsports.com/product_info.php?cPath=26_357_455_711_549&products_id=655 Super easy installation. Nice look. i just noticed that i get a small electric shock when i turn off the car and get out the car when touching the...
  2. donjuandl

LED licence plate lights install question

Hi, i bought the USP LED licence plate lights kit. http://uspmotorsports.com/product_info.php?cPath=26_357_455_711_549&products_id=688 I installed the kit yesterday and it is very easy to do : simple plug & play. I am wondering if the external resistor gets hot. It clearly touches the wires...
  3. donjuandl

Anyone on koni yellows + eibach pro kit springs?

I'm currently on stock dampers + prokit springs and it's definitly the time to upgrade my dampers. I just can't stand the bounciness anymore! i'm planning to upgrade to the yellows since the rebound can be adjusted. the ride height of the prokit spring is perfect for me so i want to keep them...
  4. donjuandl

The winter look

hi, here's a couple of pics of my new winter wheels setup. Fast black Europa 17 X 7, ET45 205/50R17 Blizzaks LM-25 If you are interested by my summer setup (TSW Asan 18''): here's the link http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10792
  5. donjuandl

CGG + Pro-Kit + TSW Asan 18'' wheels = satisfied!

Here are a few pics of my 2010 CSG GTI. Mods : 18X8 ET45 TSW Asan on stock P-Zeros for summer 17X7 ET45 FAST Europa on 205/50R17 Blizzak LM-25 Eibach Pro-Kit springs OEM Euro front lip Monster Mats Absolute Aluminium seat handle inserts Red footweel lights 50% Tint Rear and Hatch windows Putco...
  6. donjuandl

eibach prokit and hid autoleveling?

hi, i just got my pro-kit coils installed and the drop is awesome. I was just wondering if i will need to VAGCOM to get the hid at the good level or will i be ok on the stock autoleveling settings. The pro-kit only drops about 0.8 to 1 inch. thanks
  7. donjuandl

best white H8 fog bulb replacement

hi, i want change the fog light bulb to match my xenon headlights. i dont want to go for hid fog light because of the extra wiring and the extra cost. i think hyperwhite bulb would be good but there is a lot of intensity. What does match the best with the xenons? thanks
  8. donjuandl

17X7 et40 winter wheels?

Just to be sure before ordering. Will 17X7 et40 wheels fit on my GTI. I'm still on the stock suspension setup. thanks
  9. donjuandl

www.golfmk6.com licence plate frame??

that would be nice to have a licence plate frame from our best mk6 website!! Anyone knows how to design/make/order/group buy them???
  10. donjuandl

MK VI badges

I just found that MKVI badge on this website...i though putting one at the opposite of the GTI badge in on the hatchback? There is also the 2.0T badge...anyone with this small mod??? What do you think about it? I'm not so sure about it!
  11. donjuandl

MK5 vs MK6 GTI body roll

Hi, i just got my new MK6 Gti 2 weeks ago and i really love it. It is in almost every point better than the 2007 MK5 GtI i had before. I test drove my new MK6 and my old MK5 one after the other and feel that my new MK6 have more body roll in slalom than my MK5. I dont feel this body roll when i...
  12. donjuandl

TSW Asan 5

Got my GTi from the dealer this morning and went straight to the shop to get my new wheels. i already had the 18'' Huffs on my mk5 GTI and i wanted a fresh look. So i went for 18 X 8 TSW Asan 5. Those are ET45. I'm really proud of the wheel choice. It seems to me to be the perfect fit with the...
  13. donjuandl

Can the dealer know about ECU mod?

Hi, i'm planning an APR stage 1 ECU upgrade and i wonder if the VW dealer can know about it if i put the car on stock mode with the security lock before going to the garage?? The dealer says they are cool with mods but i dont trust them!! thanks a lot
  14. donjuandl

intake sound clips???

Hi, i'm want to change my intake very soon. i wonder if anyone have sound/video clips of their evoms, carbonio and bsh air intake. Just to hear how intakes sound on a MK6 GTI. thanks