GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. aparcia

EURO FUNDRAISING CAR MEET IN TEMECULA TONIGHT Aug31,2012

I saw this posted on vortex, I was wondering if anyone was heading up tonight. It sounds like its for a good cause. Here's the link http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5789921-European-Car-Gathering-amp-fundraiser-in-Temecula-Ca.-**-5-per-vehicle** I'll try to copy most of the post...
  2. aparcia

DIY Interlagos Plaid Rear VW Badge

I wanted to do a quick do it yourself rear emblem vinyl, enjoy. Before pic is from being rear ended the 2nd week I had the car. First off remove the VW emblem from the rear Hatch, I slid a credit card underneath and just wobbled it back and fourth until the emblem seperated from the clips. I'm...
  3. aparcia

Cars and Cosi? Temecula Promenade meet?

It's been over a year since anyone posted on this meet on the official website, but seems pretty active on the SoCalEuro forum from what I hear. A couple buddies are headed up tomorrow at 8, anyone been to this? Bringing the Vagcom Temecula Valley Motoring Enthusiasts Cars and Cosi Title: Cars...
  4. aparcia

Feeler: FORGE DV

I was thinking of selling my Forge DV that is currently still on the car, Part # FMFSITAT it is the updated version that fits the IHI trbo. The DV is on a 2012 GTI. Shoot me an offer, I'm even considering trades. Just seeing what I can get. For a reference...
  5. aparcia

GIAC stage II?

I was wondering how this deal sounds to you guys, I was quoted $700 installed for stage 2 with 4 programs and handheld flashloader. I was quoted close to the same amount when APR had their sale, should i hold out for APR's next sale or go with giac. These are my top 2 choices, just trying to get...
  6. aparcia

VF INTAKE FOR SALE $150

I have a slightly used VF INTAKE for sale, I've had it in storage for awhile and have lost the heat shields and the mini filter for the cbfa engine. The piping is perfect but the filter shows some wear. I'll put up pics soon. Pm if your interested
  7. aparcia

FS: Forge Motorsport Atmospheric Blow Off Valve Spacer

SOLD SOLD SOLD I have a Forge Motorsport Atmospheric Blow Off Valve Spacer for VAG 2.0 FSI & TSI Turbo Engines for $50. Nothing wrong with it, I originally had it on my MKV GTI for less than 1k miles but I'm just to lazy to get under my new MKVI. I love the sound and got a sh!t ton of attention...