GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. whitebeastMKV

need to upgrade the stock clutch

i need to upgrade the stock clutch due to slippage after going stage 2 and was wondering i anyone has done the DIY rsr clutch, similar to what hs tuning is selling?? if so i would't mind the needed part #'s and links where to get the ttr-s pressure plate, euro tdi disk as well as all metal trow...
  2. whitebeastMKV

looking for KO4 turbo

i'm looking for a good/well priced K04 turbo, preferably with low mileage, good condition and reasonably priced guess i'm after either APR, Unitronics, CTS, AWE or any other good manufacturer
  3. whitebeastMKV

F.S. USP motorsports solid shifter bushing set

i have a set of these bushings for sale that replaces teh sloppy rubber ones that stock GTI's come with. tehy are new never used. Asking $25 including shipping. here's a video of how these get installed (it's demonstrated on an MKV, but its similar to MKVI)...
  4. whitebeastMKV

MEET around kitchener/waterloo AREA

was just wondering if there are any meets around k/w cambride area?? if so what days do you guys meet?? or is it just the spur of the moment??....lol
  5. whitebeastMKV

radiator LEAK

i seem to have a very slow leak in my radiator ( bottom left) i have coolant dried up there, but i know is just a matter of time before it aggravates and i'll prolly have to replace it soon. i did a bunch of research on GOOGLE, but i'm not exactly sure which part # to order; i've found quite...
  6. whitebeastMKV

wanted: P3Cars digital gauge

if anyone has one (USED) and wants to part ways with it, let me know
  7. whitebeastMKV

MKVII climatoric contol unit

i'm looking at upgrading my MKVI climatoric unit (looks only purpose, cause it looks way cooler then stock) i've found some units on ebay, used (pretty good price) but they don't seem to include the trim panel taht goes around it; and since the "old" one cannot be used, is there a place i can...
  8. whitebeastMKV

gti aspherical mirrors (heated)

like post states, i have a pair of blue Heated aspherical mirrors A.K.A blind spot mirrors. i've used them for almost two years and really loved them; passenger side is in really good condition, whereas the driver side has some fading/light scuffs in it, can probably be polished out but i...
  9. whitebeastMKV

W.T.B: Thunder II wheels

like post states, i'm after a set of Thunder II wheels; they have to be in really good condition (no scratches, curb rash or bends) with prefferably good tires also or if someone wants to trade for some MINT serrons with almost new Dunlop sp sport 2050 rubber, i can also do so this is what...
  10. whitebeastMKV

has anybody installed 3" DP with stage 1 ONLY

i have stage 1 APR currently and absolutely love it;the extra power is NICE but i want to add a 3" DP and still keep stage 1 (instead of going stage 2). i mostly drive through town and very rarely on the HWY to benefit from the top end of stage 2 so is there a way i can do that WITHOUT getting...
  11. whitebeastMKV

question regarding APR stage 2 flash

im currently stage 1 and absolutely love it, but im now looking at going stage 2 (actually i've already narrowed down the downpipe i want, Ultimate Racing with cat and resonator) but i have a few questions: 1. will stage 2 have similar programs as my stage 1 does?? because my stage 1 is fully...
  12. whitebeastMKV

who's got Neuspeed catback with 3" down pipe combo

i'm just trying to find out who out there has Neuspeed catback and 3" down pipe combo (any manufacturer 3" downpipe)?? i have the Neuspeed catback and the sound of it using just stock downpipe is amazing; but as of late i want to go stage 2 and looking around, reading on these forums but have...
  13. whitebeastMKV

question regarding aftermarket DOWNPIPE

i'm in the market for a 3" downpipe, narrowed it down to TWO, CTS turbo and Unitronics. I was wondering waht you guys think about CTS turbo one as well as the Unitronics dowpipe, which one was better as well as your opinions, good or bad about these two. thx
  14. whitebeastMKV

W.T.B: 3" downpipe

was wondering if someone has a 3" downpipe for sale, new or used; preferrably catted and with resonator. something like UR, APR, unitronics....etc
  15. whitebeastMKV

W.T.B: 3" downpipe

was wondering if someone has a 3" downpipe for sale, new or used; preferrably catted and with resonator. something like UR, APR, unitronics....etc
  16. whitebeastMKV

looking for DETROITS wheels

just like post states, i'm after a set of detroit wheels; must be in really good condition without any curb rashes, clear coat peel or bends. ...OR, if someone wants to trade their DETROITS for some SERRONS, hit me up i've got a pretty clean set of Serrons with almost brand new rubber...
  17. whitebeastMKV

GFB DV+.....really worth it??

i was wondering if this upgrade is really worth the money?? i know it cold make quite a difference if one is running K04 or any other then stock turbo, but what about running just Stage 2?? i currently have the REV D diverter valve in there and was wondering if i would be benefiting from...
  18. whitebeastMKV

tyrolsport brake bushings question

I found a set of these brand new for sale from a guy selling them of vortex, but I was wondering if they would fit my 2010 GTI; is there only ONE type that fits all MKv and MKVI gti’s, or there are different types/sizes. thx
  19. whitebeastMKV

Who's going to Belin KlassiK from KW area and around??

...like post states, this is happening tomorrow, so WHO"s going to this?? http://berlinklassik.ca/Car_Show/ i'll be there for sure, i go every year.... see y'll there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  20. whitebeastMKV

TT-RS brakes bleeding question

i'm contemplating in installing these brakes over the weekend ( still have to buy the 2 banjo bolts needed though) but was wondering if anybody has done the ONE man bleeding before?? as in let the gravity do it's thing when the bleeding nipple on the caliper is open. I know this may take longer...