GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. dubbed24

FS/FT CW 2012 GTI K04 W/ Convenience Package

Hey guys, The time has come to sell my mk6. Im looking to sell because priorities have changed (school) and its time to get something bigger. You can find all information pertaining the the car in the craigslist ad below. Located south of Atlanta, GA. Looking for $16K...
  2. dubbed24

Brada BR10's 18x9 +45 18x10 +36

Hey guys looking to get rid of my Brada BR10's. Unfortunately im getting rid of the mk6 and these need to go. Brada BR10 in Tiffany Chrome with polished lips 18x9 +45 18x10 +36 with good tires Looking for 2500 plus shipping. Local pickup only. Located in Atlanta
  3. dubbed24

FS: VMR V701 18x8.5 et45 Gunmetal

Looking for a local sale for my V701's. The wheels are in good shape. No curbages just some small stratches from road sling up. I can give you the tires with them if you want but they are pretty shot. I do have 1 Khumo with about 70% left. Located in Atlanta Looking for $600
  4. dubbed24

Mobile Detailing 5/14 at SOWO

Alright everyone, Southern Street Tuning and Detailing will have a mobile detailing service setup at Sowo on 5/14 next to Cool River Tubing and the Kleen Freaks vendor location. If we have the demand we will also be there the following day 5/15. Listed below are the services we will be offering...
  5. dubbed24

Best SOWO shirt ever!

Alright guys and gals! I have been working on making a shirt for SOWO these past couple of weeks and have finally finalized the design! The company I am ordering from won't have them delivered to me till 5/15 as a result of the I will personally hand deliver your shirt to you at SOWO on 5/16...
  6. dubbed24

Shirts for SOWO

So guys I am currently making shirts for SOWO and trying to get the word out there. The company that we are making the shirts through won't be able to deliver the shirts to us till 5/15 so I am offering to hand deliver yours at SOWO if you order one and will be attending. I will be there to...
  7. dubbed24

Atlanta Group ride to SOWO

Is there anyone interested in doing a group ride to SOWO on Saturday the 16th? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. dubbed24

FS: APR Mobile Dongle

I have an APR Bluetooth dongle for sale. I got it from a buddy and just never used it. I'm it need to go to an APR dealer to get unmarried. When it plugs in it works and reads onto my phone it just doesn't link into my software. Asking 160 shipped I will upload a picture later of the message...
  9. dubbed24

WTB: Off brand catback on the low low

Im experimenting around with exhaust ideas and wanting to do some cutting and welding so im looking for a used no name brand catback on the low low. Also can pick up if in the Atl, GA area
  10. dubbed24

WTB: ED's healights

Looking to buy a set of headlights. they do not have to be mint and im open to all styles
  11. dubbed24

FS: Virtually new Golf R Coilpacks (

So I went k04 over the weekend and the next morning driving to work one of my original coilpacks died on me. So I had to limp to a friends house and during my lunch break go pick up coilpacks from my local dealer until my redtops came in. So! These coilpacks have only 30 miles on them and are...
  12. dubbed24

FS/FT: OEM ROOF RACK

This is a feeler for an oem roof rack. I've got everything for it. I'd prefer to sale locally just because shipping would be expensive because of the size. But will ship at buyers expense Located in ATL Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. dubbed24

Raspberry PI Compute Module Dev Kit

i have a brand new unused raspberry pi kit that im looking to sell. i payed 300 for it new. im looking for 275 shipped. ill post pictures up tomorrow. if you want them sooner DM me
  14. dubbed24

WTB: o2 spacers

Looking to buy two o2 spacers for my car. It is cbfa. im looking to buy here so i dont have to spend $100 just to pass emissions
  15. dubbed24

WTB: Coilovers

im possibly looking to buy coilovers depending on the price. i definitely dont want ST's again. Just let me know what you have
  16. dubbed24

WTT: SPM street Catback

I'm looking to trade my spm cat back. I have the full tbe exhaust so it does have the flange on it to mate up to another dp. I'm looking for something with a little more tone and rumble in the lower rpms. This system is currently on my car so a local trade would be preferred. I'd also consider...
  17. dubbed24

My car does a funny thing

So my car has done this funny thing for a while now but it's more pronounced now that I'm K04. So when I'm sitting at idle with the a/c off it runs with a steady rpm but every few seconds it makes a subtle shake as if it's misfiring and uou can also hear it in the exhaust when it does this. It's...
  18. dubbed24

Touge Fest

Is anyone going to Touge Fest at the Tail of the Dragon this weekend?
  19. dubbed24

Competition Clutch Stage 2 Review

Hello all, This past week I purchased a Competition Clutch Stage 2 clutch kit. I purchasd this clutch because i got a really good deal plus i need somethjng to handle my k04 which is going on tomorrow This is my first experience with switching over to a single mass flywheel so everything I...
  20. dubbed24

FT: VMR V701 in gunmetal

Im looking to trade my VMR V701 18x8.5 et 45 hub 57.1. They are in perfect shape open to all offers. Located just south of Atlanta, ga