GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Uamishka

Who is running 19's on their GTI

Hey there! Wanted to see if any of you are running 19's on your VW? If so what's the width and ET? Also, what tire sizes are you running? Pictures would be awesome! All feedback is greatly appreciated, thanks!
  2. Uamishka

OEM MK6 GTI sideskirts

I have a set of used OEM GTI side skirts with all of the hardware for sale. Please let me know if interested. Prefer a local buyer. Hit me up for some pics. Thanks!
  3. Uamishka

Gloss black 42 draft design tips

I have for sale a pair of 42 draft design 3.5" exhaust tips that have been powder coated gloss black. Prefer local sale...$100 takes them. Hit me up for the pics. Thanks!
  4. Uamishka

OSIR carbon fiber roof spoiler

I have for sale a lightly used OSIR carbon roof spoiler. It is in great condition and has no apparent signs of wear. Prefer a local sale and asking $300. Please hit me up for pics. Product link: http://www.osirusa.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=VGT6-TLSNGT6-S-CF&Category_Code=VGTI6EB
  5. Uamishka

STERN Brace

I have STERN subframe brace for sale, $50 to a local buyer...might be willing to ship. It shows signs of wear from being under the car but is otherwise in perfect working condition. Hit me up for some pics. Product link: http://www.purems.com/Products/ST-8P...Subframe-ReBar
  6. Uamishka

WTB: N276 valve

Hey there. Looking to see if anyone has a spare N276 valve from the HPFP. Please let me know what do you have. Thanks!
  7. Uamishka

WTB: OSIR GT6-RS side skirt add on

Hey everyone! Looking to buy authentic OSIR carbon fibre side skirt add-on for golf R. These install underneath the existing golf R side skirts. You must have a receipt to prove that it is original product. Please let me know what you got!
  8. Uamishka

WTB: RevoZport Razor roof spoiler

Hey everyone! Looking to buy authentic RevoZport Razor roof spoiler, this is an add-on to the existing spoiler. Prefer the carbon version and you must have a receipt to prove that it is original product. Please let me know what you got!
  9. Uamishka

FS: Autobahn 4DR Leather Seats

I am thinking of selling my autobahn leather seats. They are heated from 4 door mk6 gti. Passenger and rear are in mint condition. Driver's seat shows normal signs of wear but will be cleaned and conditioned. I am located in Chicago-land. Please make me an offer and we will go from there, thanks!
  10. Uamishka

FS: Autobahn 4DR Leather Seats

FS: Autobahn 4DR Leather Seats-Pics Added!!! I am thinking of selling my autobahn leather seats. They are heated from 4 door mk6 gti. Passenger and rear are in mint condition. Driver's seat shows normal signs of wear but will be cleaned and conditioned. I am in Chicago-land area. Please make me...
  11. Uamishka

WTB: 42DD down pipe for MK6 GTI

Hey guys! As the title says, i am interested in buying non resonated 42 Draft Design down pipe with the original flange which is designed to pair with their exhaust for mk6 GTI. Please let me know, thanks!
  12. Uamishka

Piano Black Color Code

Delete Delete
  13. Uamishka

Color matching rear hatch assembly

Hey guys! Want to color match this part on my united grey GTI. Wanted to ask if anyone knows what is the best color of primer to go with so the paint matches perfectly? I know it's a silly question but it seems as few people have done it and said it's a bit off and doesn't match perfectly so i...
  14. Uamishka

Question: BSH Catch Can and APR Stage 2 intake pipe

Hey fellas! Just had a quick question to those of you who are running BSH catch can and full carbonio intake: how do you connect one of the hoses that goes from the can into the bung in stage 2 intake pipe? I acant make it fit snug and have it secured with zip ties. Plese chime in, any help...
  15. Uamishka

10 LED black bi-xenon headlights from ED (VACAR lights)

SOLD Hey there! Just wanted to let you know that the lights have sold locally. Thanks a lot for the interest and i hope you find another set for yourself. "][/URL] "][/URL] "][/URL]
  16. Uamishka

WTT: EuroJet 1st Gen DP for 42DD Downpipe

Sold Sold
  17. Uamishka

Best looking/highest quality GTI style badgeless grille

Hey there! I am planning to possibly fill the notch in my hood. What are you guys running for the badgeless GTI style grille? Which one is best quality that you guys have used or seen. Thanks in advance!
  18. Uamishka

EuroJet 1st Gen Downpipe and 42 Draft Design Cat-Back

Hey there! As title says i have EuroJet 1st Gen Downpipe and 42 Draft Design Cat-Back laying around and waiting to be installed. I have a question to see if anyone has this set-up and you guys know how involved was the instalation and if the shop had any problems fitting these together? IThe DP...