GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

GTI K04 P2293 and P053F

Hi guys. We had some cold days, and one morning I went start my car and it had a hard start. I went to drive it and my boost peaks at 4psi. The rpms go up but the car doesn't move. So I checked with the scanner and I got the P2293 and P053F. I checked around and found a few forums mention the...
  2. V

Running 100oct or e85

Hi guys, I'm wondering if anyone is running 100oct or e85 here? I have an MK6 with a KO4 and APR v3.2 tune. I have the following maps 91,93, and 100oct. I'm looking to try the 100oct without meth. Anyone have good results? I also run full e85 in my 335i single turbo and wanted to try it on my...
  3. V

Where does this go or connect to?

So I found a plug that was ripped off. It's a Red/blue Purple/white Purple/brown wires. It's right under the drivers headlight. It's in the same bundle as the hood latch sensor, radiator hose sensor, horn and temperature sensor. I checked my friends gti and his showed this wire but it connected...
  4. V

Steering Angle Sensor Code P1628

My airbag was blows, so I replaced it. Now im getting the following code. 18036 - Powertrain Data Bus P1628 - 000 - Missing Message from Steering Angle Sensor Can the sensor go bad after the airbag was blown? All the steering wheel controls still work. Any help is appreciated!
  5. V

DSG Issue P0771 P0746

Hi guys, Im currently having an issue with my DSG trans. Im getting the codes p0771 and p0746. The car doesnt shift into Reverse. Any help is appreciated.
  6. V

Program Key

I just purchased a key on ebay. Its blank and has no inturnals. Then i got another key on ebay that had the inturnals. I plan to use the blank blade and put it on the old used key. Can i do this with my VCDS program?
  7. V

Air Bag light

The car was in an accident and now the air bag light is on. Im sure my belt needs to be reset and the module needs to be cleared of the crash data. My question is, can I clear the crash data with my Vagcom or do i have to send it in to someone? What would be my best option? Thanks guys!
  8. V

DSG Adoption

Hi guys, Im looking to do a DSG adaptation. What software and cable would i need? Thank you!
  9. V

DSG wont go into gear

Hi guys. So i have a 2012 Gti. dsg. Im able to start the car with a repair key. It runs. I can move the shifter from "P" through all the gears, but when i put it in "D", the car doesnt move. It revs but doesnt go. The key flashes on the dash next the where is says what gear im in. Is the repair...
  10. V

Is the GLI air bag the same as GTI

I found a bag on ebay but the wire harness only has one plug but my GTI one has 2. a yellow and black plug. Can i buy the bag and just swap the wire harnesses and be done or is the bag actually different?
  11. V

WTB GTI MK6 DRIVERS AIR BAG

Looking to buy a drivers air bag. Call or txt Vic 413-9927six8four
  12. V

ECU Replacement

Hey guys. So I have a 2011 Gti with Stage 2 Unitronic tuned. I was just wondering what I need to do if I got a different ECU just to pass inspection. I just got an ECU from my friends parts car. Vin matches up so the ECU has the same ID. CBFA. After the install the car started but dies right...
  13. V

WTB: Forge BOV

Looking to buy a forge BOV. Not DV. Thanks