GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

TSI/FSI clutch kits for dual mass flywheel

New Ringer Racing clutch kit for FWD 2.0T FSI/TSI cars using a modified OEM self adjusting pressure plate to be used on the customers stock dual mass flywheel. These FSI/TSI kits will be offered in my stage 3 (Organic/Cerametalic) and stage 4 (Cerametalic) kits which use full face material on...
  2. M

Black Friday sale on clutch kits

Black Friday sale on both Clutch Masters and Ringer Racing Clutch kits and Clutch/flywheel kits, also on CM flywheels. Goes till the end of Dec 1st. Forum coupons can be used during the BF sale. CM-FORUM-DISCOUNT RR-FORUM-DISCOUNT Any questions please email me at Mike@RingerRacing.com
  3. M

Introductory Special on the new Ringer Racing Clutch Kits

Clutch Kits (sprung for CM flywheel or unsprung for DMFW) Kit includes: Ringer Racing Clutch Throw-out Bearing Alignment tool Stage 3 Retail list price = $1010 Intro Forum Special $799 Stage 4 Retail list price = $1060 Intro Forum Special = $841.50 Clutch Kit for MK5/MK6 2.0T TSI Clutch...
  4. M

New Ringer Racing clutch kit

I figured it was time to add another clutch option. I will be offering 2 versions of the clutch kit with both of them being full face disks. There will be a Stage 3 which will have Organic material on one side and Cerametalic on the other side, also a Stage 4 which will have the Cerametalic...
  5. M

TSI/FSI intake kits

Just wonder if there is a bit interested in a great deal on 2.0T FSI and TSI full intake kits. If there is I should be able to make this happen for $199 + shipping for each kit. Manufacture has a stack of them they are looking to off load. They also have a huge stack of modified K04's for the...
  6. M

Black Friday sale

Over.
  7. M

Socal Euro event

So who is all going to the event and are any of you signed up for the drag racing? I plan on making it to the event this year and looking to drag race my A4 1.8t at the event.
  8. M

Nice little turbo

Picture is of a custom one off Comp Turbo CT2-4747 extended tip billet wheel on a journal bearing oil cooled CHRA. Compressor wheel specs 47mm inducer 71mm exducer 75.25mm extended tip Exhaust wheel 52mm inducer 47mm exducer
  9. M

South Bend Special for Forum Members

South Bend Kits Drop in disk Clutch/Flywheel kit If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me by PM, Email or call me directly any day of the week which includes the weekend and holidays.
  10. M

Clutch Masters Special for Forum Members

I am offering special discount to all forum members on all the Clutch Masters products, this is a 10% coupon discount off of my normal web site sale prices. Coupon is CM-FORUM-DISCOUNT, use this coupon instead of the coupon that is listed on my web site since they can not be combined when...