GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Ringer Racing clutch kit

I figured it was time to add another clutch option. I will be offering 2 versions of the clutch kit with both of them being full face disks. There will be a Stage 3 which will have Organic material on one side and Cerametalic on the other side, also a Stage 4 which will have the Cerametalic material on both sides. These kits will be offered for the stock flywheel and as a kit with a CM Billet Steel flywheel.

Here is what the Stage 4 disk looks like.

Here is a picture of a Ringer Racing pressure plate for the A4 1.8t. This will be the color of all my kits.

I haven't put these kits on my site yet, so if anyone is interested in any of the kits please contact me at Mike@ringerracing.com for a Intro Forum special price.

Last edited:

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
Can you please clarify if these are all complete clutch kits with lightweight flywheels or both pp + disc?

Also, what are the power ratings of each one and recommended use for each kit?

Can you please clarify if these are all complete clutch kits with lightweight flywheels or both pp + disc?

Also, what are the power ratings of each one and recommended use for each kit?

I should be able to offer both just like the CM kits. So a clutch kit without a flywheel so that people can run it on their dual mass flywheel and a complete kit with a light weight single mass steel flywheel.

Still working on the prices and torque ratings of my clutch kits for the MK5 and MK6 cars. But to give you guys an idea, the Stage 4 kit will be rated around 180% over stock and the Stage 3 (Organic/Cerametalic) clutch will be rated around 125% over stock. So that should put them right around 475 ft lbs for the Stage 3 and 590 ft lbs for the Stage 4.

what is the ft/lbs rating

If my new Stage 4 kit isn't rated high enough for your needs I offer a puck clutch with Carbotic material (FX450) on it which is rated at 630 ft lbs and am also offer a custom CM 850 Super Single which is what I run in my A4 1.8t street tire drag car that makes over 650awhp.

Last edited:
Here are the list prices on the kit and what I can do as a Intro forum offer.

Clutch kit (sprung for CM flywheel or unsprung for stock flywheel) for 2.0T TSI
Stage 3 = $1010
Intro Forum Special $799

Stage 4 = $1060
Intro Forum Special = $841.50

Clutch and Steel Flywheel Kit for 2.0T FSI and TSI
Stage 3 = $1465
Intro Forum Special = $1134

Stage 4 = $1515
Intro Forum Special = $1176.50

Prices include free ground shipping in the United States, discounted shipping for International shipments.

Last edited:
So what's different about this clutch than say the Clutchmasters equivalent?

Difference is just the disk material. I wanted to offer a full face disk that would hold more then a FX350 and have more material on it then a FX400 8 pad.

Whats a street 825 twin run?

Also will the 450 work with the standard flywheel, and is it sprung.

Did you mean 725 or 850 twin?

You are looking at $1687.50 for a Street TD725, $2047.50 for the Street TD850 and $1890 for the 850 Super Single. Prices include free shipping in the Unites States.

The FX450 can be made sprung or unsprung, just like the FX400 6 puck and 4 puck.

Last edited:
There will be a price drop on all Ringer Racing and Clutch Masters 2.0t 6 speed clutch kits, they will also no longer come with a hydraulic throw-out bearing which means the customer can use the one they already have or buy a new one from the dealer.