GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. corydd

Ricer Spotted Thread

Not rice at all... most of this is factory.
  2. corydd

FS: 2010 GTI - SF Bay Area

Located in San Francisco, CA. 100,xxx miles. SOLD! Specs: - Candy White Paint - Plaid Interior - Bi-Xenon Projector Headlights with Auto-Swivel Motors - Multifunction Flat-Bottom Steering Wheel - DSG Dual Clutch (Paddle Shift) Transmission - Power Moonroof - RNS-510 Navigation System with...
  3. corydd

Nearly 500-HP Turbo Subaru BRZ Tested on New Ignition

Somebody who drives a Honda Accord makes their first post in a VW forum on a 3 year old thread. This place is getting weird.
  4. corydd

FS:VW Motorsports Wheels in Gloss Black

FS: VW Motorsports Wheels (Gloss Black) Local pickup only - I'm in San Francisco. FS: OEM VW Motorsports Wheels in Gloss Black - SOLD Wheels are in great condition. There are a couple small nicks from use, but you'd really have to look closely to notice them. Tires are not included. For...
  5. corydd

FS: Silver Aluminum Paddle Shifter Extensions

SOLD Silver Aluminum Paddle Shifter Extensions
  6. corydd

FS: Magnaflow Catback in SF

Local sale only - I'm in SF. Magnaflow Catback Exhaust: SOLD
  7. corydd

FS: H&R 24mm Adjustable Rear Sway Bar and Stock GTI Springs

FS: Stock GTI Springs Partout Sale! Local sale only - I'm in SF. OEM GTI Springs: $40 OBO H&R 24mm Adjustable Rear Sway Bar: SOLD
  8. corydd

FS: Candy White OEM Front Lip & OEM Color-matched Sidemarkers

OEM Candy White Front Lip: SOLD OEM Candy White Color-matched Sidemarkers: SOLD
  9. corydd

FS: Stock GTI Springs

FS: Stock GTI Springs - $50 OBO These have been off the car pretty much since I got it. Only 30k miles on them, which is basically nothing for springs. These would be great as a suspension refresh on a GTI, or nice upgrade for a Golf or TDI. Local sale only - I'm in SF.
  10. corydd

FS: Stock GTI Springs

FS: Stock GTI Springs - SOLD
  11. corydd

FS: Depo LED Tail Lights

SOLD FS: Depo LED Tail Lights These are in great condition and include all lights, resistor boxes, mounting screws, and instructions, all in the original box. Hope to see these go to a good home! Located in SF. Local sale only.
  12. corydd

Cam ladder needs replacing?

Just got off the phone with my shop and they said my cam ladder needs to be replaced at the tune of $1470. Anyone heard of this before? Does any of this sound right?
  13. corydd

BMW M2 or GT350?

I never thought I would actually recommend a Mustang over a BMW M car, but if it were my money I would definitely go with the Shelby 350. That flat plane crank V8 sounds so good, and the only engine sound you're gonna get in the M2 is pumped through the speakers.
  14. corydd

I see a lot of people...

Have any of you guys ever driven a GT-R? I had the opportunity to drive one balls out through the mountains and it was fast as hell... but actually not that fun. You can really feel the computers doing everything for you. If I did more high-speed track days or drag events it would make more...
  15. corydd

Official Formula 1 Thread!

Another boring race. Here's to hoping Abu Dhabi brings some excitement.
  16. corydd

FS: ECS Flush Fit Spacer Kit

Sold!
  17. corydd

I don't think we saw anything that matters in practice at Suzuka due to the rain, but qualifying should be interesting. Hoping that Ferrari can keep up with Mercedes at another track!
  18. corydd

People disliked Vettel for the same reason people are starting to dislike Hamilton - because he won every goddamn race and made everything boring. But as a person and as a driver, I've always been a fan. He just does what every other driver would do - try to win.
  19. corydd

YES! What a great result. It was so nice to see Mercedes struggling for once. Loved seeing Ferrari and Red Bull duke it out at the front.
  20. corydd

If Ferrari got a 1-2 finish I would pretty much shit my pants with joy.