GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. a3scott20

Big Turbo Discussion Thread #2

Anyone who's running torqbyte pm3 seen this? I am very lucky that my engine didnt blow due to this :lol:
  2. a3scott20

You will need custom tune for that flap less manifold to get rid of cold start issue, other than that you will be fine if you dont care a little laggy.
  3. a3scott20

for people who like to see the LO412 logs. I might get LO4XX logs soon as friend's S3 is still in the tuning process, LO4XX is a truly beast :thumbup:
  4. a3scott20

information about LO4XX, got it from LOBA GmbH directly before.
  5. a3scott20

PagParts' EFR7163 TURBO KIT UPDATE: 530 WHP 487 LB-FT Boost 34-30PSI Timing Adv 16-17Deg ROW EA888 98RON + Aquamist DPI NOTE: Second column is BOOST in PSI, third column is AFR
  6. a3scott20

Very pleased with the dyno result I got last weekend :) 503WHP 657NM Boost 34-30PSI Timing Adv 11-12Deg. Zero timing pull and I'm so excited once timing adv goes up to 17Deg. since there is ton of fueling left. NOTE: Second column is BOOST, third column is AFR.
  7. a3scott20

Pulling -12deg of timing like this? I think that is something like protection and car will not pull that hard like before. BTW, this log was made from a friend of mine and he was trying to make his intake piping from titanium but with wrong MAF sensor height. The problem solved by making the...
  8. a3scott20

If you have budget go 2867r :thumbup: Ran LO412 before and I was coming from K04, it pulled harder but not that much. Also, you will have to find a tuner who can tune it to run LO412. To me, it is a little bit waste of money if coming from K04
  9. a3scott20

APR Presents a New and Improved Carbon Fiber Intake System

Thats why I went with TVS DSG from APR DSG ;)
  10. a3scott20

DSG Clamping Force

Just received TVS their DSG tool :w00t: and their race clutch kit come with the DSG tool It is pre-installed :thumbup:
  11. a3scott20

Ryan, have you tried setting boost according to Greddy manual? Currently my EBC is set :
  12. a3scott20

DSG issue- again--- what could it be?

I have burnt two DSG OE clutch kits and one Dodson clutch kit (600WHP support) and I am only a hybrid K04 (LOBA LO412) that horsepower is not even close to 400WHP. My story is... I was fine without any clutch slippage on both APR and Eurodyne K04 ECU and both with APR TCU. My car was in the...
  13. a3scott20

U-20t's Build Part 2 - Uber MK6 - Big Turbo DSG 4 Motion Swap - Its about going fast

U-20t's Build Part 2 - Uber MK6 - Big Turbo DSG 4 Motion Swap - Its about goi... Yes! Richard from Aquamist told me that the IE Jet is checkvalve built in but the strange thing is, my four IE jets does the same thing with air inside of 4 4mm tubes. I can see air and bubbles keep coming up...
  14. a3scott20

Q&A on water/methanol injection by Aquamist

Hello Aquamist user, I would like to know how can you guys make sure what boost PSI the system is starting to spray and what PSI is full spraying. I know I can use THRES to set what PSI I want to spray but I am not sure which trimmer I can set for full spray, GAIN? Also, I can see my IAT has...
  15. a3scott20

Official lightweight wheels thread

Hi Kern, YES! Both they are 5x112 and made by Japanese RAYS.
  16. a3scott20

Official lightweight wheels thread

RAYS RE30 CS 18 x 8J 47 7.5kg per one wheel RAYS ZE40 18 x 8J 50 7.6kg per one wheel
  17. a3scott20

HYDE16 Reviews - Braille GU1R Green Lite Lithium Battery Combo

Mine received last Saturday and installed that according to HYDE16's instruction without any difficulty. 15.90kgs weight reduced ;-)