GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

17 inch MacBook Pro 256GB SSD 8GB Ram

kendrickhphoto

Ready to race!
Price Reduced!! I need this gone soon! Mac2Sell has this machine, used, valued at $2200. I'm looking to get $1500 for it.

This is a brand new 2011 Macbook Pro that was just replaced from the Apple store as the motherboard went out in my old one. This is 100% new, not refurbished, with upgrades. It has a 256 GB SSD and 8 GB of RAM. They took it out of the box only to boot it up and show me everything was working properly. My old 17 inch that this one is replacing didn't get much use at all and I really need to sell this one. This is your last chance to get a brand new 17 inch that will never be made again.

I also have a few other things for sale if you interested please let me know and I can work out a deal if you would like multiple things...
- A 32GB iPad 2 Wifi only -SOLD
- 24 ASUS LED Monitor
- 2nd Gen 4 bay Drobo
- Brand New Nikon D700 with Lens and accessories.

Specs:

Processor2.2 GHz quad-core Intel Core i7
Cache6MB shared L3 cache
Memory8GB (two 4GB SO-DIMMs) of 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM; supports up to 8GB
GraphicsIntel HD Graphics 3000 and AMD Radeon HD 6750M with automatic graphics switching. 1GB GDDR5 graphics memory.
Hard disk drive256GB Solid State Drive
Optical drive8x double-layer SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)

WirelessWi-Fi (based on IEEE 802.11n specification) Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) wireless technology
ExpansionOne Thunderbolt port (up to 10 Gbps), one FireWire 800 port (up to 800 Mbps), Three USB 2.0 ports (up to 480 Mbps), ExpressCard/34 slot
Video and AudioFaceTime HD camera; Thunderbolt port with support for DVI, VGA, dual-link DVI, and HDMI (requires adapters, sold separately)

Stereo speakers with subwoofers, omnidirectional microphone, audio line in minijack (digital/analog), audio line out/headphone minijack (digital/analog)
Size and weightHeight: .98 inches (2.50 cm)
Width: 15.47 inches (39.3 cm)
Depth: 10.51 inches (26.7 cm)
Weight (standard configuration): 6.6 pounds (2.99 kg)

Last edited:

kendrickhphoto

Ready to race!
Price Dropped on MacBook.. It's now at $1699 shipped. If you would like anymore pictures or more information please shoot me a PM.