GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

1st Official VW DriverGear Sport Springs Group-Buy

aw6141

Go Kart Champion
is it possible to just get the additional hardware? I already have the springs, but I want to get the hardware kit.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
weird, coulda sworn mine were considerably less (for 4dr MT) than that shipped over a year ago. I wonder if the prices went up at some point?

Ramos

Passed Driver's Ed
I am considering ordering these but have one question..
I did read the other thread but 81 pages was a bit much for me!!

I have a 2011 - 2 door manual GTI stock suspension

I didn't understand what people were saying about rake and which version to chose to avoid the look of having the car rake or lean forward

Could you elaborate on that ? And confirm which version I should get?

Thank you

zVp

Go Kart Champion
is it possible to just get the additional hardware? I already have the springs, but I want to get the hardware kit.

It is possible, but you'll have to pay for shipping unfortunately. I'll call in to Bud tomorrow morning to see how much shipping would be for just the hardware.

zVp

Go Kart Champion
weird, coulda sworn mine were considerably less (for 4dr MT) than that shipped over a year ago. I wonder if the prices went up at some point?

Yup, I think they were a bit less. I think the prices came up a bit in the recent months since other places were selling all the springs for a bit less than now. I'm not too sure why.

zVp

Go Kart Champion
I am considering ordering these but have one question..
I did read the other thread but 81 pages was a bit much for me!!

I have a 2011 - 2 door manual GTI stock suspension

I didn't understand what people were saying about rake and which version to chose to avoid the look of having the car rake or lean forward

Could you elaborate on that ? And confirm which version I should get?

Thank you

Sorry, I can't really answer that since it's not my forte. I think if you get manual springs for a DSG/Auto car, the front might drop a little more than usual since there is more weight on the front end due to the transmission weight as compared to the manual version. But please don't take my explanation as expert advice, since I'm just making an educated guess. Sorry I couldn't help more with that!

Last edited:

aw6141

Go Kart Champion
It is possible, but you'll have to pay for shipping unfortunately. I'll call in to Bud tomorrow morning to see how much shipping would be for just the hardware.

Paying for shipping is fine with me, I just want want all the hardware just in case packaged in one to make it easier.

maskari_gti1

Go Kart Champion
I've contacted the guys at Keffer lately, and they were like the DG springs are on back order with a 30 days waiting time ...

KanDyWyte1

Ready to race!
I've contacted the guys at Keffer lately, and they were like the DG springs are on back order with a 30 days waiting time ...
I ordered mine from them on Monday because I was too impatient and they emailed me the same thing on Tuesday asking if I wanted to follow thru with my order since they were on BO... well today I got a tracking number from UPS and they're already out on the pipeline to be at my door Monday! So I dunno about that 30-day thing... or maybe it was good I was impatient and got the last set :D