mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
so anyways... about that 2.5 awd turbo

fikse fm5's? xD

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
then again, i always fall in love with the awd awesomeness of the evo or sti but realise it's jdm and i only bleed euro. maybe an audi in my future rather than modding this thing any further.

my next step would be an a4 avant.
i like the sti and evo... but it's too.... "cheap" per say. doors feel cheap. every time i close an evo door, i feel like im gonna break it. you need a new sound system no matter what. inner plastics feel cheap. steering is not stiff enough.
or if they ever bring the allroad to california... oh dear lord i will sell my golf in a heartbeat

my next step would be an a4 avant.
i like the sti and evo... but it's too.... "cheap" per say. doors feel cheap. every time i close an evo door, i feel like im gonna break it. you need a new sound system no matter what. inner plastics feel cheap. steering is not stiff enough.
or if they ever bring the allroad to california... oh dear lord i will sell my golf in a heartbeat

the cheap feeling is okay until 30 years old. That's why like i said, it's a tough decision.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
the cheap feeling is okay until 30 years old. That's why like i said, it's a tough decision.

assuming i get an a4 avant in my mid-late 20's, in my mid-late 30's maybe even early 40's for a family car, id want to get an rs6, but ill have to settle for an a6 cause i dont think id be able to afford an rs6.

keep that for a loooong time.. in my mid-late 50s onto my early 60's
id want an s8

this is all assuming another company doesnt come out with a sexier car than an audi s8... and the audi rs6

or ill have to settle for some japanese family car and get myself a track car.. which i would love to do

assuming i get an a4 avant in my mid-late 20's, in my mid-late 30's maybe even early 40's for a family car, id want to get an rs6, but ill have to settle for an a6 cause i dont think id be able to afford an rs6.

keep that for a loooong time.. in my mid-late 50s onto my early 60's
id want an s8

this is all assuming another company doesnt come out with a sexier car than an audi s8... and the audi rs6

or ill have to settle for some japanese family car and get myself a track car.. which i would love to do

thats like 30 years from now... i doubt we will have normal cars by then... flying cars maybe?

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
i bet it will still run.

Jchilvz

Ready to race!
I am looking into getting my car tuned and I was wondering if anyone has done this to their 2.5l? I know a couple people have done it with the SRI install but has anyone done just a tune?

Ill be posting comparison videos once I get the tune installed.

yea...the tune is sick... I really loved just the tune...I married her though when I put the SRI in... see my pun?

(short runner intake, that does not imply I have a SRP...)

Jchilvz

Ready to race!
V2C and Michael Koors :threadjacked: again lol, well I suppose to is your Thread V2C...:p