GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2010 K04 GTI Part Out

Renner

Go Kart Champion
Also never get the first year of anything. I always make that mistake, and get a dozen recalls. A friend of mine had a 2015 for a rental. He liked it except when he passed semis. The gust of wind would bulge the hood. He thought it was gonna blow off!

Yah the 2013/2014 is the smart choice right now for mustangs...others are thinking that also as there are not a ton of them floating around used right now

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Yep...picking up either a 2013 or a 2014 Mustang GT Premium as soon as I find the right one. Parting out now to make a quick move if I have to

trying to fit in your neck of the woods i see, in all seriousness GLWS, and post your murican mobile when you get it

Renner

Go Kart Champion
trying to fit in your neck of the woods i see, in all seriousness GLWS, and post your murican mobile when you get it

lol...no just want a car with some balls :). K04 is maxed out for this car in terms of usability and daily driving ...that 5.0 is just starting out at 400+hp ;)

GTI was fun and a nice project though

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
lol...no just want a car with some balls :). K04 is maxed out for this car in terms of usability and daily driving ...that 5.0 is just starting out at 400+hp ;)

GTI was fun and a nice project though

If it werent for the long commute and need of practicality id prob roll in one now, preferably brembo package!

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
*APR K04 turbo------$1500 (No install kit, used for less than 6,000 miles)

*Brakes (4-Stoptech rotors/4-stoptech pads/USP SS Lines) ------$550

*look in wallet*
WHY ARE YOU NEVER FULL!?!?!
GLWS

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Buying used so no brembo for me unfortunately :(

Atleast you got a respectable car unlike the gti, you wont get cute comments etc. my suggestion is to put a roush exhaust on it, it sounds boss. Thats what i would do, tint and tires since ill need em, add an acdc playlist while doing it too

Renner

Go Kart Champion
Atleast you got a respectable car unlike the gti, you wont get cute comments etc. my suggestion is to put a roush exhaust on it, it sounds boss. Thats what i would do, tint and tires since ill need em, add an acdc playlist while doing it too

Yah man, that exhaust is holy shit sick LOL

MINIAC-17

Ready to race!
Buying used so no brembo for me unfortunately :(

It is a FORD part # though so it should be way cheaper than an aftermarket Brembo kit. That used to be the truth anyway. You should be able to get Recaro's cheap too. What rear end you looking for? I know there was an option.

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
Yah man, that exhaust is holy shit sick LOL

Holy crap. Is this header/manifold back or just a cat back?

My neighbors would hate the hell out of me if I had anything like this. My K-5 with a 3" header back, high flow cat and flowmaster was enough for them to bitch.

Renner

Go Kart Champion
It is a FORD part # though so it should be way cheaper than an aftermarket Brembo kit. That used to be the truth anyway. You should be able to get Recaro's cheap too. What rear end you looking for? I know there was an option.

Oh didn't een think about that with the parts man...nice looking out
What ever gear is in it is the one I will be stuck with as it will be a used car, buddy of mine said he will put in a 4.10 for under $500 including parts though :)