GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2011 Alfa Giulietta QV

aditya369us

Ready to race!
Take the Alfa ! It's slower, less comfortable, and the interior feels cheaper, but there is something about an Alfa . You cant describe it, you can only feel it when you drive it. I know it sounds crazy, but for anyone who has owned an Alfa, or even a Fiat ( I had a Fiat grande punto in college ), there is something about these cars that just makes you smile even if they keep breaking down every other day .

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
What do you think?

vs

Front is a bit more varied, but...

:D

FSTSNAL

Go Kart Champion
I like it. Saw a few in Dublin when I was recently there. The scirocco is still the best looking car we don't get in the states though

Candy11

Ready to race!
from the pricing I saw it only will compete with a Golf R in the states. I think pricing starts at 30,000 US? For an Alfa the front end isnt that pretty. I hope it comes with a 10yr 100,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty standard.

C4L

Banned
I have seen a few cruising around metro Detroit (Fiats Chrysler connection of course) and they look great. This about the only hatchback out there I like equal or better than mine.

There is a guy in my neighborhood who has a dark blue 1.4 and I like it a lot.

This would be high on my list for a replacement for my GTI in a few years.:w00t:

herbert6368

Go Kart Champion
I have seen a few cruising around metro Detroit (Fiats Chrysler connection of course) and they look great. This about the only hatchback out there I like equal or better than mine.

There is a guy in my neighborhood who has a dark blue 1.4 and I like it a lot.

This would be high on my list for a replacement for my GTI in a few years.:w00t:

The giulietta has arrived?? Or is it just 500

C4L

Banned
Having had a MKV and MKVI GTI, I would welcome the Guilietta change in my stable. I have a guy in my neighborhood who works for Chyrsler/Fiat and has had a Guilietta w/ the 170hp 1.4 in it and it is VERY nice. Dark dark elue exterior with fantastic redish/orange leather.
His is mid-level equipment wise and I still like. Get me a loaded QV and we have a deal.

This is a car that is VERY high on my list and he says it is coming in the next 9-12 months. His was certainly production ready.

Tecni

Ready to race!
I got a chance to see this car up close and personal and its beautiful. Hopefully Alfa has improved in quality over the past few years because they used to be no better than a Fiat...

Interestingly enough theres an engine option that puts out 230+hp =)

Can't wait to see them roaming the US

C4L

Banned
The giulietta has arrived?? Or is it just 500

No. Because of where I live I see ANY Big 3 product (and many others) months before their launch. Now that Chrysler/Fiat have ties I get to see the Fiats/Alfas. I even THINK I saw a Subaru FT-86 test mule yesterday.;)

I have seen 4 different Giuliettas and even its Dodge counterpart, the Hornet as a test mule.

GREAT LOOKING CAR the Giuli is.:)