GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2012 Eos gets the GTI engine

OverTimer1

Go Kart Champion
Lol I'm so sick of these auto magazines/online blogs. The eos came with the 2.0t since it's release in 2006. WTF are they smoking over ther. Anyway at least we got to see some pics of what the new eos looks like. Thanks

surrealchemist

Ready to race!
Lol I'm so sick of these auto magazines/online blogs. The eos came with the 2.0t since it's release in 2006. WTF are they smoking over ther. Anyway at least we got to see some pics of what the new eos looks like. Thanks

Was it less horsepower or something? I never really paid any attention to it. Something about convertibles that screams midlife crisis. I have a while to go before I start looking at them. :lol:

BigRobSA

Ready to race!
Some chick bought one at my local dealer the other day. Turned in her leased one, and bought a brand new 2011 (I think). It was >$40k from what my salesman - that sold it to her - told me.

HOLY CRAP! That's a lot for so little car.

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
they need to stop showing off new models in that brown color..

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I'm confused.

I just checked VW's website and they currently list the 2.0 TSI motor with 200/207 and show 0-60 in 7.4. The article lists the 2012 EOs with GTI 208hp motor and full stop to highway pace in 7.8. I assume highway pace is 60 MPH? Who the heck refers to "highway pace" when measuring speed.

What motor was VW using prior to the 2.0 TSI?

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
not worth the money. fail.

09vdubgti

Banned

formul8

My GLI farts
Some chick bought one at my local dealer the other day. Turned in her leased one, and bought a brand new 2011 (I think). It was >$40k from what my salesman - that sold it to her - told me.

HOLY CRAP! That's a lot for so little car.

Still about $10k less than a BMW 3 series convertible.