GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2012 GTI K04 all supporting mods vs C65 Benz

ina12K04gti

Ready to race!
Let's just say 481HP & the best he could do was half a car length from a dead stop, up to about 60 mph. surprised he even wanted to play, Normally I would have given that car the respect it deserves.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
How does one "respect" a car ? :laugh:

CFG9000

Ready to race!
That car's also a shit-ton heavier, and has more gizmos in it than your entire house.

fastgti69

M3 Eater
you mean c63?

By the way, a race to 60 is nothing. You and a stage 2 GTI will be close to 60 too. It's above that where it all matters.

Ethereal

Ready to race!
you mean c63?

By the way, a race to 60 is nothing. You and a stage 2 GTI will be close to 60 too. It's above that where it all matters.

Except in real life where stop light to stop light v8 suvs get off the line quicker due to traction.

Cwinne

Ready to race!
The c63 have very poor traction, even from a roll. Everytime I've tried testing about my dads c63 it just wants to spin.

Now if I'm doing 50 and hammer it down it will only spin a little then next thing I know I'm at 100.

It should be a good run

CW GTi1

Ready to race!
Did it have the AMG Performance package?

Well if the OP is right and saying the guy had 481 HP, then yes, the guy had the AMG Performance Package which includes a LSD.

Cwinne

Ready to race!
Well if the OP is right and saying the guy had 481 HP, then yes, the guy had the AMG Performance Package which includes a LSD.

Yea all that LSD does with all power is keep that rocket straight, besides that don't expect traction until 4th. The gti will probably pull initially but then every bit of that 481hp 6.3 v8 will catch its ass right up

CW GTi1

Ready to race!
Yea all that LSD does with all power is keep that rocket straight, besides that don't expect traction until 4th. The gti will probably pull initially but then every bit of that 481hp 6.3 v8 will catch its ass right up

My dad use to have a c63 with the performance package and the LSD and it would hook up in 2nd just fine.