GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2012 Luggage Covers?

Nevileon

Passed Driver's Ed
(Really) random question... for those of you with 2012 GTI's, do you have a cargo net attached to the bottom of your luggage cover? I saw it in a review of the 2010's, and the manual makes it look like they've got them, but mine most certainly does not :(

It would have been a fantastic place to hold my pizza :p

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
mine came with it also... my understanding was it was a standard feature. My salesman even pointed it out specifically, although he didn't know sh*t about much else so that point may be moot.

QUEDRO

Ready to race!
Mine came with it too (and Monster mats)

Always attached and used for groceries, pizza etc. Great little convenience.
Also I have the Velcro walls too. Great to keep my bucket and cleaning stuff in place.

RickA1

Ready to race!
Mine has it, and also has the zippered net that goes below. Pretty cool.

Last edited:

ZERFLO

Passed Driver's Ed
Yup... I have a 2012 2.5 and mine came with both nets, cargo mat and blocks, first aid kid and two sets of floor mats (regular carpet ones and the monster mats)... I didn't ask for any of that but got it all... =)

cwGTIautobahn

Ready to race!
Yup... I have a 2012 2.5 and mine came with both nets, cargo mat and blocks, first aid kid and two sets of floor mats (regular carpet ones and the monster mats)... I didn't ask for any of that but got it all... =)

Is the "first aid kid" like a trunk monkey?

Couldn't resist!

Yes, mine came with net.

nik

Go Kart Champion
Us canucks don't get any netting with the car. I managed to snag a new OEM trunk floor net off Ebay for a good price though.

pdrumans

I have one too. I never noticed it before today. I knew I had the bigger cargo net, but never saw the one under the cargo cover. yay. The little things in life huh. : )

walker

Go Kart Newbie
base GTI here. I've got both nets.