GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2013 GTI w/ Conv & Sunroof

ErroneousRex

Passed Driver's Ed
2013 Volkswagen GTI 2.0T

Enjoy the wordy post as I'm CTRL+V from CL.
Here's the ad: http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/5134385702.html

My beloved 2013 VW GTI is being listed for sale, as life demands a bit more of my monetary attention elsewhere than my car.

This thing is a blast to drive, and I'm going to miss it. With a 2.0 liter Turbocharged TSI engine and a DSG Automatic Gearbox w/ Paddle Shifters, allowing the comfort and ease of an automatic with the sporty fun of a manual, you'll never get bored, even though you're making 24 City and 34 Highway MPG.

Interior
-Interlagos cloth seats give the interior a sporty, fun look, and the fit and finish of the cabin gives a quiet comfortable ride, while providing you with all the creature comforts you could want. Including Tilt/Slide Power Sunroof, Multifunction Steering Wheel with Hands Free calling, Heated Mirrors, and one touch Auto Down & Up windows with a moderate tint to keep you cool in the Florida sun. This GTI also comes with a beautiful Touchscreen Stereo and Premium sound, including Bluetooth hands free audio & speech recognition, Satellite Radio, AUX & SD Card input, and a 6 Disc MP3 CD changer. Also included are the rubber Monster Mats with the trademark Honeycomb pattern and red GTI branding, as well as upgraded LED interior lighting, and the Car-Go storage system in the hatch.

Exterior
-This 2 Door Volkswagen GTI comes with a beautiful Carbon Steel Gray Metallic paint, which gives the car a dark yet dynamic appearance, shimmering in the light. BiXenon HID headlights with LED Daytime Running Lights & Sport LED Tail Lights add to the sleek, sporty style of this already beautiful car while allowing much better visibility than stock halogen head/tail lamps. Mild lowering springs give the car a sleeker sportier appearance and better performance when handling those twisty roads, while still allowing a perfectly comfortable ride, fit for a German car. The VW and GTI badges, as well as the red stripes in the grille have been colored with Plasti Dip, which will be removed upon selling the car, returning the badges to their original appearance.

With only 33,000 miles at 2 years old, this GTI has barely been broken in, and is eagerly awaiting a new owner who can take good care of it.
The car is now registered in Florida and located in Jacksonville, FL.

Asking $19,000

Thanks for looking!