GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2014 MKVI Black Friday / Cyberballs Monday thread

SquintsMKVI

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey all

Black friday is coming and this might be a good place to post good black friday deals relating to our cars.

What do you guys think?

Move this thread if out of place plz

sijray21

Go Kart Newbie

sijray21

Go Kart Newbie
I do love watching the people who stay days or weeks outside stores to save a few $$. I wonder if they're doing it for the 'experience' (dumb) or to save money. If it's the latter I wonder if they've considered how much they could make if they worked those days instead...

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
If you are doing it online, you can do it right.

Going in person, doe.. I'd rather punch myself repeatedly in the balls.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
I do love watching the people who stay days or weeks outside stores to save a few $$. I wonder if they're doing it for the 'experience' (dumb) or to save money. If it's the latter I wonder if they've considered how much they could make if they worked those days instead...

The good deals are at least a couple hundred dollars savings and when I went I spent an extra ~3 hours. In hindsight I would have made it if I spent more like 5 hours. Who's going to hire me to work from say midnight to 5AM black friday for $40+ per hour and require me to do nothing but stand there the whole time?

It's time during which you can zone out and listen to music or whatever (chill with friends if you have them) - absolutely not the same as working.

If I lived somewhere warm I would probably go out every year. Out here when I've gone I had to wear my snowmobile outfit to avoid freezing.

gti330ex1

Ready to race!
Black Friday deals are not what they used to be, now they're becoming more and more available 1-2 weeks prior to thanksgiving. And online is definitely the way to go. People in the stores behave/act on the shit as if its free, nonsense.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
I have tried to get one of the super TV deals a couple of times now and failed so I'm giving up and paying regular price for my shit like everyone else.

You roll over easier than a 2 dollar whore!

But seriously, Super Bowl is the beat time to get a cheap tv.

SquintsMKVI

Passed Driver's Ed
Plus stores other than best buy and Walmart are obvious waste of times. Unless you go to best buy in the afternoon. Good deals on Blu-ray and shit like that.

Plus home depot is always solid for tools and stuff

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Most black Friday TVs are specially designed to be sold on black Friday. The may look like the regular tv's and even have similar model numbers but they are most of the time cheaper versions.

I bought a 60 inch Vizio last year for 700 that they made to look like a 1100 Vizio. It wasn't. Not the same tv. Still worth 700 for sure and still a great tv. As long as you are ok with that It's fine. Vizio just adds a "e" to the model number.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Black Friday is now a month long, lulz. It's all a freaking joke, but there are deals out there, that's for sure.