GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2014 MKVI Black Friday / Cyberballs Monday thread

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
Most black Friday TVs are specially designed to be sold on black Friday. The may look like the regular tv's and even have similar model numbers but they are most of the time cheaper versions.

I bought a 60 inch Vizio last year for 700 that they made to look like a 1100 Vizio. It wasn't. Not the same tv. Still worth 700 for sure and still a great tv. As long as you are ok with that It's fine. Vizio just adds a "e" to the model number.

Yeah I don't want a good tv, just a big cheap 1080p lcd. Don't want high refresh rate, 3d, smart features, multiple inputs, etc. 55 or so inch panel with an hdmi input for $300 sounds about right.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
I searched for a "dumb" tv and they just don't make them anymore.

You can get a good 50 inch for 500 any day of the week.

I wouldn't buy anything under 50 as a main tv. Bigger is better even if you have to get a cheaper tv

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
You roll over easier than a 2 dollar whore!

But seriously, Super Bowl is the beat time to get a cheap tv.

this. Got my 70" Sharp during the 2011 Superbowl season and paid less than half for it. They even shipped it to me for free.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I have no idea why anyone would do this whole black friday shopping craze.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
I don't want a 50 for 500, I want a 55-60 for 300. Hence the interest in black friday deals.

You're A piece of work. I can see where this is going...

You: I've given up trying to get black Friday deals. I'm going to be paying regular price.
Me: You can get a good TV for 500 today.
You: I want a black Friday price!
Me: go to Wal-Mart on black Friday
You: I've given up on black Friday. I'm going to pay regular price
Me: you can get a good TV for 500 today.
You: I want a black Friday price!
Me: go to Wal-Mart on black Friday
You: I eat my own poop!

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
I didn't say I was getting what I want, just explaining the situation.

I'll be spending on the order of double what I would like to spend because I won't have time to stand in line this year.

The savings are huge if you do have the time to stand in line though, so there is little sense in laughing at those people.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
:lol:

I go in person after a few beers just to observe idiots. Every time I see some jackass popping veins in their forehead screaming at some poor 17 year old part time worker.

Genius. :laugh:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I have a 42" 720p plasma monitor that doesn't even have a tv tuner in it or digital inputs. But it was free... fuck it.

#Idon'tgiveafuck