GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2015 Honda HR-V - Small SUV/CUV

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
NEW YORK — The Honda HR-V small SUV, which is based on the 2015 Honda Fit, will arrive at dealerships this winter. The announcement was made at the 2014 New York Auto Show.

American Honda said the HR-V will be positioned below the Honda CR-V in terms of size and price. Pricing on the HR-V was not announced.

The 2014 Honda CR-V starts at $23,775, including an $830 destination charge. The 2015 Honda Fit starts at $16,315, including a $790 destination charge.

Competitors to the HR-V include the Nissan Juke, Jeep Renegade and Chevrolet Trax.

The automaker revealed the HR-V's name and a few photos, but did not unveil the small SUV. It is based on the Honda Urban SUV Concept shown at the 2013 Detroit Auto Show.

"The HR-V will feature a versatile and spacious interior," it said in a statement.

It will feature Honda's Magic Seat, which allows multiple seating configurations and the ability to fold the second-row seat completely flat for added cargo space.

http://www.edmunds.com/car-news/2015-honda-hr-v-small-suv-bound-for-dealerships-this-winter.html

I think this could be a real winner for Honda.

gticrusader

First glance looks real nice if the appearance doesn't change much once in production. Very curious motor/trans options as well as price obviously. Wife loves her Juke but this could be better overall.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
indeed. Rear quarter looks VERY Maxda CX-5-ish.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
These are now in production. I was in Tokyo last week and saw them on the streets. Acura is supposed to have a version here also. Fits are well embedded on Japan's roads now also. Looks great in person, best in the segment.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
So JDM yo! Rainvisors and all

theunholy

Go Kart Champion
These are now in production. I was in Tokyo last week and saw them on the streets. Acura is supposed to have a version here also. Fits are well embedded on Japan's roads now also. Looks great in person, best in the segment.

Looks really good indeed, If they price it right, I think they will outpace the Juke in sales.

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
Previous HRV here in Europe is nice in size and style. Nice US is getting more choices!

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Rainvisors are popular there. Better than in Korea where most of them seem to be chrome :(

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Looks like a mini CRV. Of course it will be great for Honda. They can sell anything with their badge on it.