GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2015 MINI Cooper debut

RGGTI41510

Ready to race!

adolan21

Ready to race!
Interior has a better layout but I hate how they didn't use up all of the center circle space with a screen. The toggle switches never bothered me but putting the window switches on the door is a good idea for the majority.

adolan21

Ready to race!
I hate it. It used to be a cool little city car. Now it looks all suburbanite/soccer mom-ish.

It used to be very unique but that can only get you so many sales, and money is the only thing they care about unfortunately. I do like that they got rid of that problematic engine they had before and hopefully the 2.0 twin power is more reliable.

RGGTI41510

Ready to race!
It used to be very unique but that can only get you so many sales, and money is the only thing they care about unfortunately. I do like that they got rid of that problematic engine they had before and hopefully the 2.0 twin power is more reliable.

I do understand that, but isn't that what Paceman and Countryman are for?

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I hate how they all are frickin huge compared to an actual mini. There is a guy around town here who has an original RHD mini and it's cool as hell, the new ones are not cool.

Don't you just hate it when companies try to make money?

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Looks the same to me.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
Don't you just hate it when companies try to make money?

Yeah, actually.

Car companies make the most money by producing the most boring cars.

TV companies make the most money by producing idiotic reality shows.

Music industry makes the most money by producing shitty pop music, etc.

The most money of all to be made is by producing no product at all, see Wall Street.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
European pedestrian crash standards made the hood too tall and squared off. It's really apparent from the side.

I don't hate it, but I don't love it. I really loathe the fact that they moved the speedometer from the center position to behind the steering wheel, and replaced it with a headunit/screen. The base headunit looks awful.

The front bumper on the S...