GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

255/35/18 Camber

Alpinee30

Go Kart Newbie
I know some are running these. How well do they clear? Any pics.? saw some in build threads. But if they don't fit without a lot of camber, I won't use them.

Debating on going 245 but I don't want a shorter or taller tire.

I was looking at Continental Extremecontact sport 02.

Last edited:

Russco

I know some are running these. How well do they clear? Any pics.? saw some in build threads. But if they don't fit without a lot of camber, I won't use them.

Debating on going 245 but I don't want a shorter or taller tire.

I was looking at Continental Extremecontact sport 02.

I’m running 255/35r18’s on stock suspension and stock alignment, they will slight rub (front) occasionally usually if wheels turned and entering a driveway or if hitting a pretty big bump at speed. I’m actually thinking about going 255/40r18 on the same wheels now and was looking on here to see if anyone has tried these.

Alpinee30

Go Kart Newbie
I’m running 255/35r18’s on stock suspension and stock alignment, they will slight rub (front) occasionally usually if wheels turned and entering a driveway or if hitting a pretty big bump at speed. I’m actually thinking about going 255/40r18 on the same wheels now and was looking on here to see if anyone has tried these.
What Wheels are you running? Sounds like Ill rub Unless I Get some wider Fenders.