GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2nd Annual "DubRun" to the Poconos - Saturday, October 27th (rain or shine)

Frankenstein_VW

Shop Owner / Technician
Nice ! You the man Ryan!

Trainwreck

Ready to race!
Thanks guys, so will you be meeting us at the brewery after 11:00am (not participating in the cruise from NJ to PA)?

most likely meeting at brewery.... I am looking forward to this. I missed H2O because I was recovering from surgery.

Trainwreck

Ready to race!
Thank you, hope you recovered well.

thanks,I am doing well. I'm still a little sore.

I lost a crap load of weight ~75 pounds over the last 3 years. I had a tummy tuck and hernia repair surgery. MY Doc removed 7 pounds of skin and fat.

It's driving me crazy I cant lift anything heavy, or work on the car. Though, I am looking forward to getting out for this.

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
3 weeks to go, get your show car registered and hotel rooms booked!

FINAL UPDATES
-New Facebook event page: http://www.facebook.com/events/392185324182819/
-If you are unable to make the cruise part, feel free to arrive at the brewery after 11:00am.
-Entry is free although we are requesting clothing donations for our Salvation Army collection.
-Event bags will be handed out on a first come, first serve basis.
-The event will have a Halloween theme, decorations and costume contest for all ages.

Get your last minute detailing products from Detailer’s Domain who has provided the promo code "DUBRUN" for 15% off online purchases.

Address: 55 Oak Street, Norwood, NJ 07648
Phone: 201-233-000 (technical) / 201-768-1818 (orders / shipping)
Email: phil@detailersdomain.com (technical) / shipping@detailersdomain.com (orders / shipping)
DUBRUN COUPON: Use promo code "DUBRUN" for 15% off online purchases!

FINAL EVENT TIMELINE
8:00am Cruise assembles at the Meadtown Shopping Center (1500 State Rt. 23S, Butler, NJ).
9:00am Cruise begins and will take roughly 2 hours from NJ to the Poconos.
10:30am Cruise regroups at Pocono International Raceway (1234 Long Pond Rd, Long Pond, PA).
11:00am Cruise ends at -BARLEY CREEK BREWERY- (Sullivan Trail and Camelback Road, Tannersville, PA) where the show will begin.
11:30am Visit the Garden State Euros booth for Event Info, Show Car Registration, Raffle Tickets, DubRun T-Shirts, Stickers, Lanyards and DVD & Photo pre-orders!
12:30pm -BARLEY CREEK BREWERY- offers free brewery tours (assemble in the restaurant bar).
1:00pm Wiffle ball, Bocce and Horseshoe tournaments start in the game area.
2:00pm Show car contest judging begins.
3:00pm Completed show car ballots are due at the Garden State Euros tent.
4:00pm Show car winners are announced and handed awards at the Pint-Size Park.
4:30pm Raffle winners are announced and handed prizes at the Pint-Size Park.
6:00pm Event ends, dinner and enjoyment the rest of the evening inside the -BARLEY CREEK BREWERY-.

FINAL RAFFLE PRIZE LIST
_ One APR ECU Upgrade from APR
_ Five Auto Haas $50 gift certificates
_ One BSH 2009+ Volkswagen Rabbit Intake
_ Two BSH 2006-2008 Pendulum Mounts
_Two BSH 2009+ Pendulum Mounts
_Two BSH 2006-2008 Torque Mount Inserts
_Two BSH 2009+ Torque Mount Inserts
_One BSH PCV Revamp
_Five BSH Boost Taps
_One Clutchmasters $250 gift certificate
_Four Detailer’s Domain Detailing Kits
_One EBC Brakes gift certificate for a set of performance brake pads
_One European Car Magazine subscription
_One Fluidampr $200 gift certificate
_One Forge Motorsport Volkswagen 1.8T 007 Valve
_One Forge Motorsport Volkswagen 2.0T valve spacer
_One Forge Motorsport VAG short shifter
_One Forge Motorsport Volkswagen gift certificate for a Pipercross drop-in performance filter
_One Forge Motorsport / Hose Technik stainless steel brake line set
_One John@FTC5 $150 gift certificate for custom painting services
_Two KrautoParts gift certificates for interior LED lighting conversion kits
_One KW Suspension 50% off gift certificate
_One Linden Volkswagen Driver Gear product basket
_Two NGP Racing $40 gift certificates
_One NGP Racing Volkswagen MK5 FK Badgeless Grill
_Two OSIR Design 20% off gift certificates
_One APR ECU Upgrade (limited to $599) through Redline Speed Worx
_One APR Carbonio TSI Stage 1 Intake through Redline Speed Worx
_One APR Carbonio TSI Stage 2 Intake through Redline Speed Worx
_One APR MK5/6 Front Sway Bar through Redline Speed Worx
_Two APR FSI / TSI Boost Taps through Redline Speed Worx
_One Redline Speed Worx gift certificate for FWD/AWD alignment
_One Redline Speed Worx gift certificate for service package (Lube, Oil, Filter)
_One Redline Speed Worx gift certificate for diagnostic session (limited to 1 hour)
_One South Bend Clutch TSI Clutch Disc Assembly through Redline Speed Worx
_One StickerBombNJ $15 gift certificate towards the stickers of your choice
_One VWVenison gift certificate for bi-xenon projector headlights with retro fit harness kit

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
KOP Cruise still happening? Id join that, kinda pointless for me to drive to Jersey to drive back to PA

Or catch up at Pocono Raceway

Excited for this event!!!

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
Oh how I wish I didn't have a required field trip on this day. Damn you college...

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
HYDE16, would you mind if i created a quick thread for a SE PA cruise organization to this great event?

For the route you are taking, it would be over 3 1/2 hours for us, when its only like 1 hour 45 min ~2 hour from KOP for us to the location.

Dont want to step on toes, but want to support and bring more dubs to the event :)

:thumbsup:

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
HYDE16, would you mind if i created a quick thread for a SE PA cruise organization to this great event?

For the route you are taking, it would be over 3 1/2 hours for us, when its only like 1 hour 45 min ~2 hour from KOP for us to the location.

Dont want to step on toes, but want to support and bring more dubs to the event :)

:thumbsup:

Oh hell yea, set that up, we would not want you guys to drive out to NJ to drive back to PA, please feel free to advertise or setup any SEPA DubRun cruise of your own. Thank you for setting this up!

We ask that your cruise end at the Barley Creek Brewery no earlier than 11 as we will still be setting up the lot.

GREAT JOB!!!