GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

$4,600 money shift

TEFF

godfather
^I like what I see, but I cannot judge a book by its cover.... Mr. Teff!

Create new thread and RISE from the ashes!

OP, this may be considered a jacking, but there is relevance here. This man who has graced this thread with his presence was truly a pioneer that pushed the limits of the R to 500+ HP (maybe more!). His beauty was destroyed by the negligence of those he entrusted to add the giddyup and his patience has rivaled yours!

Worryless my friend. I'm sorry to the OP for trolling his thread, but i made it in a funny idea, and i want to say to him that i know how he feels waiting.
As for my car i've decided to stay in shadow and follow the topics. I won't post anything anymore, not because of Revo like anyone said some time ago. Revo had no power over me. Just that i consider my work on forums completed. All i can say is this: 700+
Over and out

Last edited:

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Vantage point driven. Wish I had your vantage point:thumbsup:

Edit: you may or may not be aware, but those on this forum not driving a "Phoenix", let alone an R seem to constantly crying about the price of the R alone, aside from any mods, and say things like "a stage 1 GTI is just as powerful as an R." Just how it is round these parts of town...

calmer'n you are.