GOLFMKV

**4th Official OEM Golf R LED Tail GROUP BUY**

koharatx

Passed Driver's Ed
^ Hope you get that sorted out!

Here are mine! Woop woop!

JohnnieCroat

Ready to race!
I found the root of the problem today when I met up ISJ, two wires were crossed, so I just pulled them out of the housing and properly put then in order and now it works.

koharatx

Passed Driver's Ed
I was in upstate NY, but now I am in El Paso. Rates are pretty comparable. There is a bit of a problem with uninsured motorists here. I actually just switched my plates to Texas, as I won't be returning to NY. I will be taking my car to Germany though!

Isj

Go Kart Champion
I found the root of the problem today when I met up ISJ, two wires were crossed, so I just pulled them out of the housing and properly put then in order and now it works.

Glad it worked out and it was something simple like that. :thumbsup:

koharatx

Passed Driver's Ed
Got my VCDS coding done yesterday. Had to modify the actual long code without the helper to edit byte 18. There was no input box to enter the binary in the helper. The owner of the VCDS cable said he had the most recent software and said Ross-Tech has been limiting byte 18 changes? Anyway, we changed byte 18 to 1F (and then back to 00) and all is good.

Also went into adaptation and enabled window operation via key fob and changed comfort signal to 5 blinks. I'm happy =D

bigpun

Ready to race!
my order status is sitting at 60% since last friday. not sure where is the package i don't think it is at customs yet.

leiito1

Go Kart Champion
my order status is sitting at 60% since last friday. not sure where is the package i don't think it is at customs yet.

they get stuck at the German airport for about a week or so before they go out... :/ happened to me, got mine like 7 or 8 days after 60%

ErsteGTI

Ready to race!
Why do we have to change byte 18 back to 00 after coding it to 1F? Has everyone coded VCDS that way? Thanks