GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

502fasthatch GTI Build

502fasthatch

Ready to race!
B&W

Trevolutionary

Ready to race!
That 42DD tbe must be ridiculous, I have the same plus cat and it's "aggressive" to say the least. Once the muffler coats it gets much better.

4DcWMk6

Ready to race!
so lets talk about these wheels... specs?

502fasthatch

Ready to race!
Nice wheels 502fasthatch...what are they?
Klutch SL14
That 42DD tbe must be ridiculous, I have the same plus cat and it's "aggressive" to say the least. Once the muffler coats it gets much better.
Yeah it sounds really nice but i have to say everytime i come to a light i can smell it for a sec.
so lets talk about these wheels... specs?

18x8.5 42et all the way around. 225/35/18 Kumho Sport

kern417

Go Kart Champion
Yeah it sounds really nice but i have to say everytime i come to a light i can smell it for a sec.

i meant to ask you about that. i know i couldn't smell it behind you driving with my windows open but the low rumble is making me consider at least removing my resonator. i always thought no res would make it higher pitched but ever since hearing yours mine just sounds wimpy lol.

502fasthatch

Ready to race!
i meant to ask you about that. i know i couldn't smell it behind you driving with my windows open but the low rumble is making me consider at least removing my resonator. i always thought no res would make it higher pitched but ever since hearing yours mine just sounds wimpy lol.

LOL Yeah since were turbo-ed we can get away with it and sound good

502fasthatch

Ready to race!
Just installed my new SPM Pendulum Mount and puck insert wasnt very easy i actually had to shave a little off the insert in order for a smoother tug fit. Overall it feels good and wheels hop has become non existent as of now.