509whp problems....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renner

Go Kart Champion
Ok let's see.

*Running without a helmet-Just dumb

*Running with a passenger who also is not wearing a helmet-Even dumber

*Running on tires not matched to the waste of money he spent on torque and hp that he will never be able to put down-good lord

*Runs drag radials but thinks the previous run keeps them hot enough to roll through a water box to "clean them" but doesn't smoke them after to get their temp up-Speechless

*Getting frustrated that his times suck even though he has no clue what he is doing- :SMH:

*Wants to run R comps for DD....Fuck me man...someone needs to take your keys away and sit you in a corner

All in all I gotta say thanks for the laughs though...haven't seen anything this retarded on the Internet in a while

That's it I need to delete my account to get away from people like this

Sspcivic31

Drag Race Newbie
Ok let's see.

*Running on tires not matched to the waste of money he spent on torque and hp that he will never be able to put down-good lord

*Runs drag radials but thinks the previous run keeps them hot enough to roll through a water box to "clean them" but doesn't smoke them after to get their temp up-Speechless

*Getting frustrated that his times suck even though he has no clue what he is doing- :SMH:

*Wants to run R comps for DD....Fuck me man...someone needs to take your keys away and sit you in a corner

All in all I gotta say thanks for the laughs though...haven't seen anything this retarded on the Internet in a while

1st Amendment rights............Exercised.

maybe when the judgie/preachie wears off, you could give him some useful direction, from your obvious, full, life experiences. :laugh:

Sspcivic31

Drag Race Newbie
ha...we raced like 5 or so times at the track...he got me the first 3 but the last 2 i was able to get it just right and leave him behind hooking most of 3rd and all 4th....sun was out for 20-30min and i think that was the factor...it was the 2 almost decent runs i was talking about earlier.

I wasnt talking about hoosier radials. I was looking into Hoosier R6 or R7s...looking more into tracking...feel like it would be so amazing to go around rich idiots in semi super cars and super cars.

Not unless i found a random amazing deal on some of those slicks you were talking about. Wonder how wide of a wheel i would need for those slicks? I have my wifes old set of Jetta wolfburg wheels that i could throw them on but i have no idea how wide her stock wheels were

8" wide wheel would work.

Instead of the Hossiers have you looked into the BFG Rivals? something in a 245/45/17 maybe. You make enough power a taller tire wont hurt you a bit.

Ok let's see.

You're just an asshole. There wasnt one person at the track who wore a helmet except for the guy in the pro car running in the 9's. None of us were fast enough. I brought my helmet in case my car hooked and was running fast but it just wasnt happening. I borrowed the tires for the event, I dont normally drag race....was my 2nd time ever. My times suck cause like you said i have more power than those tires could handle and the track was ill prepared...the procar running 9-10s..lost it cause the track was so slick on one of his runs and almost died..thank god no one ever ran beside him cause he went all the way to the other wall. He said the track was shit as well and he should have been in the 8s...think he didnt know how to burn out either?
I did smoke the tires plenty, i was just trying to be respectful and not totally obliterate tires that werent mine so after i burn out the entire length of the track and then drive right back to the start line...yea im not going to smoke his tires all over again when i know its pointless and not really going to help me.

I wasnt frustrated with my times...i went there expecting to spin but not like i did...it was a poor prepared track.

and I dont DD my car...when i take it out, I take it out to drive the piss out of it. It wont see the road again till spring. I also dont drive it in the rain. Sorry for saying DD i should have said road tires but you can still go fuck your hand.

All in all i gotta say you're the biggest douche bag who jumps to conclusions like no other.

Do us all a favour and go troll somewhere else.

8" wide wheel would work.

Instead of the Hossiers have you looked into the BFG Rivals? something in a 245/45/17 maybe. You make enough power a taller tire wont hurt you a bit.

No I havent. I just see everyone with hoosiers and everyone says they are amazing. Are BFG rivals a DOT slick or?......guess i could just google but its more fun having you tell me...

Here to learn

Renner

Go Kart Champion
You're just an asshole. There wasnt one person at the track who wore a helmet except for the guy in the pro car running in the 9's. None of us were fast enough. I brought my helmet in case my car hooked and was running fast but it just wasnt happening. I borrowed the tires for the event, I dont normally drag race....was my 2nd time ever. My times suck cause like you said i have more power than those tires could handle and the track was ill prepared...the procar running 9-10s..lost it cause the track was so slick on one of his runs and almost died..thank god no one ever ran beside him cause he went all the way to the other wall. He said the track was shit as well and he should have been in the 8s...think he didnt know how to burn out either?
I did smoke the tires plenty, i was just trying to be respectful and not totally obliterate tires that werent mine so after i burn out the entire length of the track and then drive right back to the start line...yea im not going to smoke his tires all over again when i know its pointless and not really going to help me.

I wasnt frustrated with my times...i went there expecting to spin but not like i did...it was a poor prepared track.

and I dont DD my car...when i take it out, I take it out to drive the piss out of it. It wont see the road again till spring. I also dont drive it in the rain. Sorry for saying DD i should have said road tires but you can still go fuck your hand.

All in all i gotta say you're the biggest douche bag who jumps to conclusions like no other.

Do us all a favour and go troll somewhere else.

I may be an asshole but at least I am not a moron.

Either you are not running 12's which makes you a liar or that track should be shut down for not MAKING YOU wear a helmet in ANY car that traps lower than 14 so which is it?

As for your tires...YOU said I'm vigorously looking for the stickiest R-comps available to put on here as the DD tires.
So i am not making assumptions just pointing out you need your keys taken away...and I am the asshole

You borrow tires to run your car ON A DRAG STRIP and are worried about lighting them up which is their INTENDED PURPOSE ON A DRAG STRIP...and I am the asshole

You say the track is slick and one guy almost killed himself but YOU have a passenger in the car with you...and I am the asshole

You now say you're not frustrated with your times...but you original post says..The drag racing part was extremely frustrating for me tho.
So again not assuming stating facts...but I am the asshole

All in all just know that YOU posted this thread out here with video proof that you should NOT be on a drag strip and this 500hp car is a joke, YOU do not know what you are doing but have enough money to pay people to slap shit on your car to make it go VROOM VROOM...and then you get BUTTHURT when someone comes out and doesn't suck your dick cause you have a 500hp car....your car is a joke no matter what numbers you put on paper all it is to anyone is a paperweight that couldn't trap a decent time.

Get your feelings hurt a little too fast JR?...maybe you should stay off the internet.

rivals are more for track than drag. hoosiers are what you want for drag day.

I'm not really looking to drag tho.

So there is Hoosier A7, R7, and drag radials.

Are you saying that the R7s are more for drag racing than the track? or are you thinking i was meaning the hoosier drags.

Hoosier R7s vs BF Rivals???? which better for track

Sspcivic31

Drag Race Newbie
No I havent. I just see everyone with hoosiers and everyone says they are amazing. Are BFG rivals a DOT slick or?......guess i could just google but its more fun having you tell me...

Here to learn
Haha.
The rivals are the sticky super duper summer tires.
The problem with the hoosiers road race/autocross tires is going to be the lack of tread for DD. first time you get stuck in the rain/damp and the damn tires wont let you go more than 5-10 mph you will be pissed. the rivals at least looked to have some ability to shed water.

Hankook also had a road/autocross compound tire that was frequently on sale for cheap.(well lots cheaper than hoosiers)

if you try the hoosiers get the road race compound. they wont get as overheated/greasy as the autocross compound will.

rivals are more for track than drag. hoosiers are what you want for drag day.
Which hoosiers are you talking about? they make several different tires. drag and road race/ autocross compounds.

any road race/autocross tire is going to have pretty stiff sidewalls that will hamper a drag race type start. for rolls/DD Stick to the Road race compound. will heat up slower but wont get greasy overheated like the autox tires will.

Last edited:
Paid people to put it on for me....HAHAHHAHA omg thanks for the laugh

Yea i see it now....he is jealous he doesnt have my car and that its like 20 light years slower than mine. Talking about i wasted money...did you click on his tiny build thread where he has dumped tons of money into his car trying to make it fast like mine. Hows does it feel to know you will never know what real power feels like buddy? How about you go into the big turbo thread and try and spew your puke around and see how it goes...haha

**2 weeks from now renner PMs me and asks how to make more power...

Jaber

Modero
Still waiting for build details on 509whp car [emoji20]

Sent from my iSuperior, expect typos, mathematical errors and inaccuracy.

Renner

Go Kart Champion
Paid people to put it on for me....HAHAHHAHA omg thanks for the laugh

Yea i see it now....he is jealous he doesnt have my car and that its like 20 light years slower than mine. Talking about i wasted money...did you click on his tiny build thread where he has dumped tons of money into his car trying to make it fast like mine. Hows does it feel to know you will never know what real power feels like buddy? How about you go into the big turbo thread and try and spew your puke around and see how it goes...haha

**2 weeks from now renner PMs me and asks how to make more power...

LMAO...I have less invested in my whole build than you did on your BT...cause unlike you I actually built my car and not shop it little man.

You want me in the BT thread so I can own your ass in front of your internet friends kid...better watch what you wish for.

Status
Not open for further replies.