GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Adjustment for fog lights?

BeauG

Ready to race!
Just installed the USP HID foglight kit, and it looks like my driver-side fog is aimed a little higher than the other one is. I checked the bulb fitment and its definitely secured in there properly. The ground pattern is also a little different as well. Is there any way to adjust the aim of our fogs?

Standing directly in front of the car I can definitely tell that the drivers side is aimed higher and I don't want to be blinding people going down the road at night.

Edit: Added a photo from last night. You can't tell that the drivers side is brighter in this pic, but you can definitely see the difference in the pattern on the ground. This is a straight, head-on shot.

michal

Go Kart Champion
I was thinking about re-aiming my fog lights after I lowered my car but I think it is not possible. I couldn't find any adjustment screws.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion

Yes, I know this fog light is turned on its side. Bottom right on the pic you'll see the adjustment screw. It should be behind the grill/honeycomb (there may be a honeycomb opening slightly bigger that will accommodate the hex key you need to use to adjust it). It only adjusts up and down of the light. Hope that helps guys.

BeauG

Ready to race!

Yes, I know this fog light is turned on its side. Bottom right on the pic you'll see the adjustment screw. It should be behind the grill/honeycomb (there may be a honeycomb opening slightly bigger that will accommodate the hex key you need to use to adjust it). It only adjusts up and down of the light. Hope that helps guys.

Perfect! Up and down should hopefully do what I need it to anyway. Thanks for that info!

michal

Go Kart Champion
:thumbsup: