GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Aftermarket Headlights for MK6?

edwardnese

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey i was wondering if there will be/are aftermarket headlights that are similar to the MK7 headlights. I really like the LED lighting around the bulbs and the U shaped style. So far i only found spyder headlights and they look to crowded. I know the Jetta GLI mk6 has UU headlights and was thinking are there any available for the GTI?

kbrett11

Ready to race!
Not many options for aftermarket headlights that are worth the money. It's pretty much oem or bust. That's what I've come to find out with my research at least

edwardnese

Passed Driver's Ed
Do you guys think there will be new development to the head lights? or will be stop making them for the mk6. I just really like the LED strip out line

golfhappy

Ready to race!
Do you guys think there will be new development to the head lights? or will be stop making them for the mk6. I just really like the LED strip out line

Think in the links above is pretty well much it. I did have a set fitted that looked like the Audi R8 style.
There was a thread a while back where someone was going to open up a headlight and try and install a light tube, don't know if they had any luck!

kbrett11

Ready to race!
There is a set by spyder that has a light tube drl. I heard they had condensation issues tho. I looked for a while for aftermarket lights on my mk6. Ended up just ordering piaa extreme whites and yellow fogs. Happy with the purchase. Next are led tails