GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ALLSET'S SHOP REVIEW:KMD TUNING-FX350, NEUSPEED F&R SWAYS, ENDLINKS, SUPPORT BRACKETS

allset

Go Kart Champion
ALLSET'S SHOP REVIEW:KMD TUNING-FX350, NEUSPEED F&R SWAYS, ENDLINKS, SUPPORT BRACKETS

ALLSET'S SHOP REVIEW: KMD TUNING AND ENGINEERING

(KMD is a vendor on Golfmk6.com)

374 N. Midland Ave
Saddle Brook, NJ

201-773-9171

www.kmdtuning.com

Once again KMD Tuning & Engineering has come through with top notch work coupled with excellent service & pricing. I know Ive stated this in a previous review , but its worth reiterating.

A shop, any shop, is only as good as the people who own it and work there. All the heavy promotion done by allot of shops to get their name recognized usually does just that. My experience has been many of those shops don't have the expertise or the manpower to handle the volume of work; which inevitably suffers. Ive experienced this poor work and lack of customer service several times in multiple states with shops that have a familiar name.

Dan, the owner of KMD has ensured both the expertise & experience are on hand to handle any job. Ryan, manages and coordinates the operations and ensures killer customer service. Work done on time as promised is par for the course. Dan and the crew have gone above and beyond for me on many occasions.

This install included a CM FX350, NEUSPEED front 25mm sway bar, rear Race Series 28mm sway bar with support brackets and end links kit. The car handles sooo much better with both sways. I can take corners in and out much faster than before. The FX 350 bites hard and lays down the power. Its a bit on the noisy side but the reduction of rev hang and bite are worth it. With the LSD, KW V1 coilovers I just added, its a sweet x-cross rocket, even though i do my x-crossing on public roads.

You want the job done right the first time without paying through the nose?

Give them a call.

Now pics becauseracecar:

FX 350

FX 350 & Front Sway

Closer View

Rear Sway, Endlinks & Support Brackets

Rear View

Transverse Support Bracket

Last edited:

allset

Go Kart Champion
reserved

Jeff43

Ready to race!
Nice write up; I recently had the chance to put Paul's car through its paces and must comment on what a complete and cohesive build it is; the car has NO weak points. Period. You can't accomplish that without a good shop in your corner. Great job guys. :thumbsup:

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
Nice, KMD is an awesome shop I use them and back up everything you said

What made you choose CM over SBC?

Thunderfunk

Ready to race!
KMD has done nothing but top notch work for me also. They did a great job on my Unibrace XB and BFI mounts install.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

AF-MKVI

Go Kart Champion

allset

Go Kart Champion
Nice, KMD is an awesome shop I use them and back up everything you said

What made you choose CM over SBC?

Just all the issues with the SB kits. although i had their drop in disk and had no issues at stage 2. Needed more bite for ko4 + methanol

allset

Go Kart Champion
Awesome! I like that 330mm brembo setup..

What is that brace on the front of the subframe.. Who make its?

brembos are incredible. i drive like an idiot so i need responsive braking.

Brace is part of a beta test kit from Supreme Power. there is also one that replaces the weak oem one over the DP channel. Helps with frame twisting. May be in production in the fututre.

allset

Go Kart Champion

allset

Go Kart Champion
Very nice Paul!

Nice write up; I recently had the chance to put Paul's car through its paces and must comment on what a complete and cohesive build it is; the car has NO weak points. Period. You can't accomplish that without a good shop in your corner. Great job guys. :thumbsup:

thx guys.

yah, not hard to write a review when the work and service is always great.

stockton2007

Go Kart Champion
I like that first pic. Nice to know i won't have to remove the axle bolts from the wheel side for the clutch install, just have to find a bungy cord.