GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any Philly locals(or close to it)? Just got my MK6

mtbriderrusty

Passed Driver's Ed
Just went to fogo last night. If people want to do a munch meetup or maybe even a bar meet tonight lmk

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Was honestly going to try and see if I could get people out to the wissahicon train station tomorrow at some point but let me know if you pick a place I'll see if I can peak away from the weekend choirs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShawnP

Ready to race!
I could possibly come out on Sunday if you all get something together

mtbriderrusty

Passed Driver's Ed
So I'm thinking about 8pm at the wissahicon train station!

What does everyone else say?? Try to legit put something together and then work on maybe an area bi weekly meet up page together??

PhillyDSG

Passed Driver's Ed
So I'm thinking about 8pm at the wissahicon train station!

What does everyone else say?? Try to legit put something together and then work on maybe an area bi weekly meet up page together??

I picked upa shift tonight at 8pm

mtbriderrusty

Passed Driver's Ed
Alright well I'm still gonna head there tonight if anyone else following is interested and if so we can make it biweekly

PhillyDSG

Passed Driver's Ed
Alright well I'm still gonna head there tonight if anyone else following is interested and if so we can make it biweekly

I'm down for the biweekly thing. I jist didn't think anything was going down this weekend so,i opted for overtime

ShawnP

Ready to race!
Just got my roof wrapped today. So I will try to make it tonight

ShawnP

Ready to race!

mtbriderrusty

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice might make the car hotter.. I have the black car and mine is horrible when I get in

PhillyDSG

Passed Driver's Ed
So this Friday. Who's down for a little meetup? Maybe a pub or something? Maybe snap some pics?

If you guys are down for anything just shoot me a message with your name and location and we'll see about where to meet up. Besides friday is pay day