GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone know of any oil deals on Black Friday?

adolan21

Ready to race!
If you like Castrol you can get 5 quarts for $29.99 at Advance Auto and choose the Mann filter. An oil change for under $30 before tax isn't bad vs the $80-$100 they charge at the dealership.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
If you like Castrol you can get 5 quarts for $29.99 at Advance Auto and choose the Mann filter. An oil change for under $30 before tax isn't bad vs the $80-$100 they charge at the dealership.

THIS^

I do this everytime it is on sale.

aj_law

Go Kart Champion
I'd not a BF deal or anything, but I always get M1 0w-40 at Wally World from anywhere between $22-$26.

adolan21

Ready to race!
Is it always that price? I prefer M1 over Castrol

In my area it's ~$27. Walmart in my area doesn't stock the Mann filter so you'd have to buy it else where probably. If you have an Advance Auto in your area, go online do code P20 to get 20% off, then do in-store pickup. It ends up being over $11 each. Oil change for under $40 isn't bad. Actually they have a Mobil 1 deal now for $36 with a Mobil 1 filter at Advance Auto. They don't normally carry the filter for our cars so they always let me swap in the Mann filter.

aj_law

Go Kart Champion
In my area it's ~$27. Walmart in my area doesn't stock the Mann filter so you'd have to buy it else where probably. If you have an Advance Auto in your area, go online do code P20 to get 20% off, then do in-store pickup. It ends up being over $11 each. Oil change for under $40 isn't bad. Actually they have a Mobil 1 deal now for $36 with a Mobil 1 filter at Advance Auto. They don't normally carry the filter for our cars so they always let me swap in the Mann filter.

Yeah, last oil change I paid around $27 too. Haven't ever paid more than that. I get my filters at local VW dealership for about $15.