GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone order a new GFB DV+ recently?

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
I ordered from amazon so I would image you would receive the same one.

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
GFB DV+: Motorgod
DV: Prime Ave

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
Last edited:

Speeddemon691

Go Kart Champion

Pic not working!

And order placed thanks for the info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
There you go! It shows who it was sold by :thumbsup: Check post #37

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
I've got to say that changing out these parts and adding a neuspeed charge pipe really changed how the car drives. My APR V2.4 is still running smooth especially with the DSG first gear jerkiness...its still gone and smooth as butter :D

tofuD01

Ready to race!
I've got to say that changing out these parts and adding a neuspeed charge pipe really changed how the car drives. My APR V2.4 is still running smooth especially with the DSG first gear jerkiness...its still gone and smooth as butter :D

The charge or discharge pipe? I thought the discharge pipe is where the most gains come from?

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
I already did the discharge pipe a little while back. The last real bolt on was the charge pipe and it did make a nice difference. I don't have to hit the gas as much to achieve the same power.

tofuD01

Ready to race!
Guess the charge and discharge pipes will be next on the list after my cobra exhaust..

ACHILLES R32

Drag Racing Champion
now comes the million dollar question, if i order another one how do i know i'm getting the updated one?
Hey did you get the same dv+ version as steve , im looking to order from the same seller.

Sent from my Pixel