GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone running Just a Catback on Stock?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
yeah, many people do this on many cars - its primarily for sound and/or looks (tips). CBE's on average may only give you perhaps 5whp, if that. Do what you like :)

sukanas1

Ready to race!
lol well im looking to do a flash but the dealer near me (davis) charges around 280 for labor.... so im just gonna wait for APR's next sale and do it in socal. figured, might jump on some exhaust systems for now

walshie

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a borla cbe. Came from dealer with it, but would have added it myself. Ran like this for 400 miles but just added Neuspeed intake tonight. Waiting on Neuspeed flash tune before i tune due to being down the street and having a buddy that works there. Gotta support the locals. Having just the CBE looks cool and had an awesome sound. Not every add on part has to add performance. Some just look or sound cool.

Trainwreck

Ready to race!
I just had an AWE cat back for 5 months. It sounds really good, and bolts up well to stock D/P.

now I am running an APR D/P and AWE CBE

allset

Go Kart Champion
The first thing i did was a Borla CB, sounded great, then stage 1 tune sounded even better, this week ordering UR DP for stage 2, hopefully the trend continues.....