GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone that appreciated the unicorn vomiting a rainbow might appreciate this:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
This Picture.........................................................makes no sense:

I think it sums up a story from the bible, actually??? :iono:

grambles423

Automotive Engineer

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
I'm down for a GB of these stickers...I still think the one in my avatar would make the best candidate for stickers because of the design.

Down the bottom, replace the little white and black text with the website.

Something like this (but obviously better than this MSPaint shit I slapped together)

wtbcody

Ready to race!
I'm down for a GB of these stickers...I still think the one in my avatar would make the best candidate for stickers because of the design.

probably right, but would it just be the unicorn with rainbow? or with the text also, cause i'll message blksunshine about it

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
probably right, but would it just be the unicorn with rainbow? or with the text also, cause i'll message blksunshine about it

with the text also, for sure...the EXACT picture but with the website at the bottom like I tossed up there. It needs to match the "i believe" lettering IMHO.

Does anyone else have any other suggestions for a sticker choice? The robo dolphin vs unicorn is also pretty boss but kind of complicated for a sticker. The simplicity of this one makes it awesome for a vinyl, I think.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Holy crap!! I would rock that!

SRT2GTI

Banned
I would suggest changing the design slightly, so no copyrights are infringed upon...especialy if you guys plan on selling them. I can mess around with the design at some point in Adobe Illustrator.

Last edited:

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
I would suggest changing the design slightly, so no coryrights are infringed upon...especialy if you guys plan on selling them. I can mess around with the design at some point in Adobe Illustrator.

Please do...I thought of the very same thing about infringement. Of course, I wasn't thinking these would be sold, per-se, other than to have them made for ourselves and pay for the service of being printed.

You could probably get rid of the bottom text and just change "i believe" into "golfmk6.com" followed by another line that says: "do you believe?" or vice versa. The color scheme is epic though.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
I suggest these slightly altered:

More so for simplicity sake than anything...

wtbcody

Ready to race!
I would suggest changing the design slightly, so no coryrights are infringed upon...especialy if you guys plan on selling them. I can mess around with the design at some point in Adobe Illustrator.

^^^^what he said, i was just gonna look into a price for the exact amount of people that wanted them. i doubt anyone but us would seriously think of getting these lol

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Or something like this...

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
Or something like this...

That one's awesome as well.

I think it needs to be absurd, though...along the lines of Jesus on the unicorn, or Robocop, etc... otherwise, the one I was saying is pretty insane just because it looks like a slogan.