GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Rear Sway Bar

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
I have a brand new unopened MK6 GTI APR Rear Sway Bar sitting in my garage that I am probably not going to install. Would like to sell it at this point to get some money for it.

I am looking for $220 for it, I can meet around North Jersey/NYC. I would rather not ship this but if I have to I'll do it if nobody is interested locally.

First come first serve!

Thanks,
Emil

Redslumber

Ready to race!
Let me when if you'd like to ship

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Good shit right here

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
I'm ready to ship this... sent someone a PM already who was interested but I don't want to wait around.

220 Shipped whoever wants it now. PM me!!

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
Sold!

It'll go out first thing Monday morning. Thanks You!

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
If he sent it Monday morning....NJ to Florida takes more than 2 days...it's only Wednesday

You'd have it either Thursday or Friday for sure

istrompf

Passed Driver's Ed
Yeah, but that was last Monday, so it's about 10 days now. I am getting no reply which is making me a bit nervous. Unless he is on vacation or something. Either way, I have no sway bar yet.

VDubDreamin

If I didn't get a response and no Package in your time frame, I would file a Paypal dispute if that's the route you went. GL

istrompf

Passed Driver's Ed
have not filed a complaint with paypal, but I am close. Sent a PM, posted here and sent an email and nothing.

If you don't hear from him by tomorrow morning I'd file the dispute. PayPal is pretty good like that. No worries :).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD