GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR STAGE 2 DEFINATELY SLOWER!!

06gsxr1000

Go Kart Champion
:threadjacked::threadjacked::threadjacked::

youre right, my car is fine... its the fact that they switched my FUCKING PROGRAMMING!! i was in 91 mode! which used to be my 93!!!!!!! The second call to APR i found that out!! They told me it was all the same the first time i called!!!

WOW WHAT A DIFFERANCE!!!!

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor

youre right, my car is fine... its the fact that they switched my FUCKING PROGRAMMING!! i was in 91 mode! which used to be my 93!!!!!!! The second call to APR i found that out!! They told me it was all the same the first time i called!!!

LOL!

06gsxr1000

Go Kart Champion
:clap:

:clap:

:eyebulge:

:drinking:

Sorry guys! Its my fault!!:respekt:

ALOT BETTER PERFORMANCE!!!:burnrubber:

i wanna :slice: the first guy!!!

:icon_secta:

Bender1

Banned

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com

Lolz @ Differance

Do you mean Difference?

Lol

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
whoever tuned your cars fault, not APR! lol when they plugged it in they should have told you which tunes were what for you to change them.

dallasjetfan

Ready to race!

So now I have to think about Stage 2 again?? Thanks a lot!! Nah, I will stick with Stage I for a little while since I doubt I have actually experienced the power of STage I since summer has been brutal in TX. My car has never been driven with a temp lower than 90 so I am expecting a nice little bump in a few months.

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
You definitely need to get off this forum & tell the guys down at the tuning shop that they are a bunch of worthless hacks for doing what they did to your car because we wouldn't want to deprive them (the cause of all this) a proper laugh for themselves.

He works at the dealership that did the tune on his car.

Edit - my mistake, he did not have the dealership he works at that does APR do the work, he took it somewhere else.

Last edited: