GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Stage III Raffle Winner Announced!

Evan@APR

Banned
As folded pieces of paper rained from the second floor balcony of the APR headquarters this evening, one name was plucked from the air as the winner of our annual stage III raffle. APR Tuned proudly presents Tiffany B. of Esperance NY as the newest owner of an APR stage III kit. Congratulations Tiffany, enjoy and drive safely!

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
a WOMAN won????????????? -______-

Hahahahaha Im just kidding. Congrats Tiffany :D

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
I think you needed a 1k+ purchase to be eligible.

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Spend $1000 on the online store and get an entry, or no purchase necessary mail in entires. Tiffany mailed in her entry. Lucky girl! I think she's the second girl to win it in the history of the raffle. The other one won a 1.8T for her 337 several years back.

We'll have another raffle again next holiday season and at our BBQ next October. :)

dsm1983

Go Kart Champion
Spend $1000 on the online store and get an entry, or no purchase necessary mail in entires. Tiffany mailed in her entry. Lucky girl! I think she's the second girl to win it in the history of the raffle. The other one won a 1.8T for her 337 several years back.

We'll have another raffle again next holiday season and at our BBQ next October. :)
So if you purchase through your local distributor then you don't get entered?