GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR TSI update coming... 1.3?

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Looks like it's time for me to go stage 2! Does it cost anything to go from the complete stage 1 v1.2 (4 settings) to stage 2 v1.3?

Evan@APR

Banned
Looks like it's time for me to go stage 2! Does it cost anything to go from the complete stage 1 v1.2 (4 settings) to stage 2 v1.3?

Sorry Jake, "version 1.3" is in fact software version 2.0 for stage 3 customers at the moment. There will be K04 revisions, but this does not apply to stage 1 or 2.

steelcurtain

Go Kart Champion
Time for you to hit the track!

I'll be going this Friday if the weather holds up. I'm having traction issues since the HPA flash so I'm still working on fixing that. I've made some suspension adjustments so hopefully that'll work out.

That earthquake was crazy today! 5.9 and I was within 30 miles of the epicenter in Fredericksburg, VA. House shook like mad!

Halvie

WOOSA
I'll be going this Friday if the weather holds up. I'm having traction issues since the HPA flash so I'm still working on fixing that. I've made some suspension adjustments so hopefully that'll work out.

That earthquake was crazy today! 5.9 and I was within 30 miles of the epicenter in Fredericksburg, VA. House shook like mad!

How has the flash caused traction issues? What is your overall opinion on it? Know k04 Dave was thinking about a dsg flash a while ago.

steelcurtain

Go Kart Champion
How has the flash caused traction issues? What is your overall opinion on it? Know k04 Dave was thinking about a dsg flash a while ago.

I love it. I just got back from running logs and just amazed. I gave up on 3rd gear and ran 2 4th gear logs. So much win. I even turned on the meth on the last one and was very impressed. The weather couldn't be better. No humidity and 65-60*F. Great driving weather on this new flash. Soooo much more torque.

branman1

Drag Racing Champion
I love it. I just got back from running logs and just amazed. I gave up on 3rd gear and ran 2 4th gear logs. So much win. I even turned on the meth on the last one and was very impressed. The weather couldn't be better. No humidity and 65-60*F. Great driving weather on this new flash. Soooo much more torque.

Winning!!!!

davesxx01

Go Kart Champion

Still am! Steel, please PM me about how the DSG flash has changed your car!
I know what they say but first hand? Does it shift right when you hit the paddle? Firmer in all gears/throttle positions? Mine kinda feels like it perpously
slips the clutches when engaging.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer