GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR vs REVO showdown!! 20,40 and 60 roll

Larry70454

Ready to race!
Pretty sure the forge twintake is better than the carbonio, and the twintercooler does a much better job than the S3 intercooler. It's not a even race really, even the one part that's identical is open downpipe on one car and not on the other.

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
As said 500 times, the tunes are equal, very close runs, sometimes the revo pulls a tiny bit, sometimes the apr pulls a tiny bit, they are equal.

Any difference are due to different engines and slight differences between intakes, piping, ect..

P

plac

Where is that UNI fanboy that got banned and has had at least 3 different names to come and say his UNI will beat both of these anyway?

DBGTI11

Ready to race!
hmm does this VOID the other thread then?

Nice vids :thumbsup:

No it doesn't void the other thread, it just shows the gains of open downpipe

We went and did so many difference runs and you see he was closer than ever

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Like I said before they should be even! And they were as expected.

whats up guys

got some runs in tonight with "b00stinmk6" while we still have good weather in miami

the outside temp was perfect, it was low 70's to high 60's

APR car is APR stage 2 v1.2, APR full carbonio intake, S3 intercooler, ATP downpipe disconnected so hes running open downpipe

REVO car is the camera car and is REVO stage 2, forge twintake, forge twintercooler and ATP downpipe

20-100

40 roll

40 roll part 2

60-135

DBGTI11

Ready to race!
So is his DP catted? Or it was catless and you just completely took it off and notice the extra power?

The ATP dp is a 3" no cat, no resonator

He disconnected the catback from the downpipe

Gains can be found topend, you can refer to the previous thread where I ran him and pulled away easily but now I have a harder time

JhnR

Banned
meh do another vid with the DP connected..curious.

it cant be that much OMG im so much faster like im winnin shit

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion

I agree. Did he have a passenger this time? Also his car could have been more heat soaked the last time too from the 1hour drive. Either way, the cars are close. And I can't see just disconnecting the exhaust would make that much of a difference.

DBGTI11

Ready to race!

There is a thread on mk5 about a stage 2+ mk5 that ran open downpipe and gained 13 whp

gkallis

Ready to race!
moral of story is all tunes are the same