GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Auto-Parts-Europe Headlights "TTRS Style"

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
First off let me mention yes I know there is another thread already on these lights but I been personally talking to Marco an his company for the past few days about these lights. To start things off these will be a new set of headlights available in January so currently these headlights are on Pre-Order till the end of November then they will go back up to normal pricing. Its impossible to get a set before then according to Marco they don't even have a set on their shop Gti. These are of a way higher quality then the "Rep" headlights on the market closer to Oem quality if not up to par with Oem. All quality parts were used on making these headlights the bulbs themselves are Osram Bulbs so there definitely not cheap and made to last. Osram actually makes the entire headlights housing an all. I'm trying to help Marco gets these headlights more known here in the US since his company is over in Europe. These headlights come in 3 different versions 1 with a red strip 1 with a black strip an 1 other with a chrome strip. Yes I know the price is steep but in my opinion if you want quality lights to last an not have to worry about issues like all the reps have these are worth it. If you have any questions to ask an I can't answer them then I will have no problem getting your questions answered by contacting Marco/Auto-Parts-Europe myself.

Pre-Order Pricing: 749 euros + shipping (818.77+shipping)

Regular Price 849/899 euros + shipping (928.08/982.41+shipping)

Info on the Headlights including 2 yr Warranty
LEDriving® XENARC® headlights (LHD*)
VW Golf 6 redesign made easy – and legal
With its outstanding design, the LEDriving® XENARC® headlight combines modern LED daytime running light functionality with a powerful xenon lamp.
With this halogen retrofit, OSRAM offers a solution for all Golf 6 models not shipped with xenon headlights.
Upgrading to the ECE-approved LEDriving® XENARC® headlight complies with all legal requirements – no need to fit automatic leveling or a headlight-cleaning system.
GOLF 6 upgrade headlamp system benefits:
- Plug&Play;
- D8S Bi-xenon system for low/high beam;
- All other lights functions based on LED:
- LED daytime running light;
- LED position light;
- LED dynamic turning indicator;
- Certified according to ECE regulations;
- Only for LHD or Left Hand Drive cars;
- Two-year guarantee
- Pixel-free optic thanks to state-of-the-art lightguide technology
- Up to 70% more light
(Compared to headlamps with standard halogen lamps)
- Up to 40% whiter light
(Compared to headlamps with standard halogen lamps) (the 5% refers to a standard xenon lamp)
- No additional beam level adjustment and headlight cleaning system required
- Easy plug and play installation without modifying or damaging existing cables
- No additional parts needed for installation
- No additional registration needed (ECE certified)
In addition the headlight offers the option of a legal upgrade without any reconstruction of the front of the vehicle. The headlight is ECE approved and ECE compliant without additional leveling and headlight wash system.
OTHER TOPICS OF SALE:
· The list price of the kit OSRAM LEDHL102 is competitive when compared to the pair of xenon is original VW Magneti Marelli, Bosch or Hella;
· The list price of the kit includes OSRAM lamps and control gear for xenon lamps D8S;
· The kit OSRAM is perfect to replace the original headlights both halogen xenon;
· The kit OSRAM offers absolutely superior performance compared to standard halogen headlight;
· The kit OSRAM is an economical alternative to replace the original xenon headlights in case of damage of the same;
· The kit OSRAM, thanks to its unique design is visually more elegant than the original headlights both halogen xenon;
· Xenon headlights NOT originals can be mounted on a car with its halogen headlights serve as the regulator automatic trim and headlight washers;
· Some models of original headlights NOT provide DRL function;
· Xenon headlights original NOT have the light with LED technology with "light guide" as the latest models, but have an incandescent lamp;
· The original headlights NOT have the LEDs Sequential Turn Signal like this kit

Auto-Parts-Europe E-mail address
Info@auto-parts-europe.com

Auto-Parts-Europe Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/AutoPartsEurope/

Auto-Parts-Europe Discount Club page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1779194385691079/

Auto-Parts-Europe Website
http://auto-parts-europe.com/vw-golf-6/1-ledriving-xenarc-edizione-golf-6.html

Link to the video of these fully functioning
https://www.facebook.com/AutoPartsEurope/videos/684657481684111/

Possible Group Buy if we can get 20 People
1.Cadubya

Last edited:

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Going to try and work with Marco on getting the price lowered possibly but in the mean time the prices are what they are for now till he says other wise

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
These lights will be able to be used on Halogen cars only

Last edited:

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
That pricing is the same as in their site. No group buy pricing?
Ive discussed group buys an if we can get atleast 20 people in on a group buy I can get a lower price. 20 people may be hard to find because not many people would spend this kinda of money on headlights

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Okay great Im actually going to make a list in my first post so I can keep track of people who are interested/willing to buy a set

APRTDI

Passed Driver's Ed
What is D8S? Is it a typo or is it a new style of D2S bulbs???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
What is D8S? Is it a typo or is it a new style of D2S bulbs???

D8s are a form of a oem style bulb with lower power consumption

Power input 25 W
Nominal voltage 40.0 V
Nominal wattage 25.00 W
Power input tolerance ±15 %
Test voltage 13.5 V
Photometrical data
Luminous flux 2000 lm
Luminous flux tolerance ±15 %
Dimensions & weight
Length 80.0 mm
Diameter 9 mm
Product weight 63.00 g
Lifespan
Lifespan B3 2500 h
Lifespan Tc 4000 h

With up to 4,500 Kelvin colour temperature, their light is closer to natural daylight than regular halogen lights with 3,200 Kelvin – and is thus more pleasant for the eyes. In addition all in OEM quality and have proven themselves a million times over in new cars made by notable car manufacturers. Yet, even these standard lamps offer innovation: OSRAM is the only manufacturer of 100% mercury-free D8S with only 25 Watt power consumption in the world!

Last edited:

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
I'm curious what the pricing would be with the group buy discount, would he say?
No sadly He wants me to get a list/count of everyone who is interested or willing to buy them first an from the total number of people we come up with he will give me a better pricing. Heres what he sent me when I told him Im working on a 20 person group buy. His english isnt the best.

"Sure, we can do something. I need to know what model they want and how many. Then we can make a proposal and come in against the cost of shipping."

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

Don't feel like copy and pasting it. Here's a screenshot of what I have to say about these

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion