GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

AWE Turbo Back/Stage Two Review

crashdb

Go Kart Champion
Should be fine. The end of the DP is reduced so that it'll meet up with the stock CBE. It uses the stock sleeve clamp.

Krazy_Z

Go Kart Champion
Sounds good man. When I bought my exhaust I was unaware of AWE-Tuning so I guess I am stuck with what I have now.

BenH

Ready to race!

shadow29

Ready to race!
Congrats on the new exhaust! AWE has top quality products not to mention great customer service. Had a AWE dp on my old GTI and it was awesome. Also its nice to see someone from my home town on here lol.

Austin@giac

Ready to race!
Thanks for the feedback. Stage 2 really is a bit surprising in just how much power you get from a few basic bolt ons. I come from the 1.8T days when adding an intake and full exhaust (or even a K04, for that matter) wouldn't get you anywhere near the numbers that you guys see. Enjoy!

dallasjetfan

Ready to race!
AWE is having a sale so I guess I will go ahead and buy my DP. I have a friend who is a mechanic that did all my work on my FJ. He is going to charge me $100 which is 100% worth it to me. Then I will have to pay labor charge for the Stage 2 flash which was kinda high last time, but I will have to suck it up since they are the only ones that do it here. A little more research first and then I will make my decision.

dallasjetfan

Ready to race!
AWE is having a sale so I guess I will go ahead and buy my DP. I have a friend who is a mechanic that did all my work on my FJ. He is going to charge me $100 which is 100% worth it to me. Then I will have to pay labor charge for the Stage 2 flash which was kinda high last time, but I will have to suck it up since they are the only ones that do it here. A little more research first and then I will make my decision.

Well, just talked to GIAC and they said that I needed a full exhaust to go to Stage 2. That makes the jump not worth the added expense IMO. Oh well, I just saved a bunch of money. I will just live my Stage 1 power for now.

JhnR

Banned
I dont see why you cant run stage 2 with only DP..i ran 3" dp with stock catback with APR stage 2. what a beast