GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Back up camera

cobie56

Ready to race!
Was wondering if any of you have installed an aftermarket back up camera and, if so, what make? As well, what are your opinions and observations about what you've chosen?

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
thanks for those... interesting...

Yeah i figured they would be good reads and then someone would have chimed in with more info. Ive never done it or thought of it but i figured you could read some stuff of peoples who haves until someone on here gets back to you.

cobie56

Ready to race!
Yeah i figured they would be good reads and then someone would have chimed in with more info. Ive never done it or thought of it but i figured you could read some stuff of peoples who haves until someone on here gets back to you.

After reading all that involved i think ill have it done and not tackle it myself. Normally i would not bother , i mean the car is small, but im putting in a new head unit which is camera capable so i thought so long as it is all apart ill do everything

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
After reading all that involved i think ill have it done and not tackle it myself. Normally i would not bother , i mean the car is small, but im putting in a new head unit which is camera capable so i thought so long as it is all apart ill do everything

Makes sense why not if you have the ability lol