GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bay Area VW & AUDI BBQ AND MEET

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
It's golfmk6 official now :D and I'll be there for sure.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
The it's almost Saturday bump

colslaw87

Ready to race!
I'm interested.

Are you guys planning on bringing anything? Are there grills available at this spot or are people bringing their own portables?

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
I'm interested.

Are you guys planning on bringing anything? Are there grills available at this spot or are people bringing their own portables?

The grills will be at the park I believe. I'm planning on just stopping by since I wont be sticking by for very long.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

MKVIHook

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm interested.

I'm planning on bringing a Webber, some ribs, some pasta salad and some drinks but have told folks to bring whatever they want but keep any alcohol in their rides. There are grills in another section of TI that has a park ....but no parking really.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
I'm planning on bringing a Webber, some ribs, some pasta salad and some drinks but have told folks to bring whatever they want but keep any alcohol in their rides. There are grills in another section of TI that has a park ....but no parking really.

I might bring some muffins if I have time to stop by Costco. I'll just be they to hang
out though.

Hmmmm to go or not to go? Gotta check with fam... Let me see if I can cancel plans hahaha.

-Dose

You have to come! Bring some of those Depo tails I'm sure some people will want them. My car will hopefully get a detail before coming to this meet.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

vw_König

Ready to race!
I may bring the R out to this