GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bay Bridge

RGGTI41510

Ready to race!
Anyone else wanna share their pics of the new eastern span?

First MK6er on the new bridge? Lol I did see a white Golf 4 door though.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
$4 to cross a bridge? That come with lunch?

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Why not wait till sun is up

RGGTI41510

Ready to race!
$4 to cross a bridge? That come with lunch?

You think that's bad? It's 6 bucks during commuting hours

Why not wait till sun is up

I live really close to the bridge. We heard it was open during the 10 o'clock news n we were home by the beginning of the 11 o'clock news. Even with all the traffic on Harrison st. Plus it looks sick at night. Like driving through some kind of futuristic cathedral.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Tapanzee Bridge?

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
im glad i live in the metro dc area,the most expensive toll i believe is $1.25 and its only one highway that just takes to airport

aamar517

Ready to race!
It took my two hours to get to SF this morning. Was very grumpy when I crossed the new bridge.

kilifar

Passed Driver's Ed
Gotta love NY and NJ. A month ago me and my fammily made a trip from Bloomsburg PA (where I live) thru Manhatan NY, thru NJ across DE down to Sparks MD where my sister in law lives.
I' m pretty sure we spend around 60-100 bucks for bridges, tunnels, highways and what not. Especially NJ WTF every time we get on a different road - stop and pay. Besides that it was great trip.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Gotta love NY and NJ. A month ago me and my fammily made a trip from Bloomsburg PA (where I live) thru Manhatan NY, thru NJ across DE down to Sparks MD where my sister in law lives.
I' m pretty sure we spend around 60-100 bucks for bridges, tunnels, highways and what not. Especially NJ WTF every time we get on a different road - stop and pay. Besides that it was great trip.

EZPASS ftw.

But yeah I feel you. I live in Philly and my family is from CT, there's no avoiding paying about $40 in tolls unless you go way out of your way (and I have). Without EZpass its a lot more expensive, they incentivize it.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
I can't believe they changed the name of the western span to Willie Brown Jr. Bridge of all people

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion